Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By wastedbro

Thread: [Read] Spam/Low Quality Intros Will Be Deleted and You Will be Punished.

[Read] Spam/Low Quality Intros Will Be Deleted and You Will be Punished.

Introduction threads need to be about yourself - not spam for the carp bot.

Tell us things like:

What your name is

What is your favorite games?

What are your hobbies?

What do you like to do besides gaming?

etc

Please note, we run a very strict policy regarding spamming. You get three attempts to make a proper introduction thread before you receive a week ban and will be unable to use any of our free utilities.

We don't require you to write much, but it literally takes seconds to write a few sentences about yourself. If you can't do that, we don't think you deserve the carp bot. We WILL delete posts that aren't about yourself. It needs to be a legit introduction.

If this continues, we may make new requirements for the carp bot. This is a privilege, and should not be abused like it is being. Don't ruin this privilege for everyone; just write about yourself. At least pretend you are interested in our community.
    Champ, Apollo and Solodarkness like this.
    Skype - wastedbro

Captain Medals

three attempts to make a proper introduction thread before you receive a week ban and will be unable to use any of our free utilities.
    Too many attempts.
    Change it to 1/2 - they will think twice about what they are going to write.

:3

British Twat

Regardless of what you do, its the site itself that set the system up for spam.

My view is deal with it or get rid of it, Its the internet they wont navigate to this thread and read it before posting their introductions.

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Regardless of what you do, its the site itself that set the system up for spam.

My view is deal with it or get rid of it, Its the internet they wont navigate to this thread and read it before posting their introductions.
    It is my hope that this reduces the abuse. It will come into the corner of peoples' eye when they go to make a new thread in this section. Some will understand, but others won't. We have dozens of people banned for a week for this.
    Skype - wastedbro

Maybe add better instructions regarding the post when you try to open up kow (free) on supply crate, or perhaps link it to this thread explaining.

The type of people who post all of this spam will almost definitely not read this thread. They are just here to grab the bot and go, not leave a genuine message and become an active member of this site.

What your name is
    well most call me solo any how, but in real life its jonny ^^
    any mmorpg i like to play >.>
    What are your hobbies?
    playing mmorpgs lol
    base ball, hanging out, chatting, >.> am i really supposed to do something else besides gaming? darn...

so yea thats just the basic ehh i heard about this site from a buddy so yea thought id try some of the ones that im no good at such as carpentry x.x, i feel bad for my mates when i get maxed and cant help in carpentry XD
    Last edited by Solodarkness; 03-30-2012 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solodarkness View Post
    What your name is
    well most call me solo any how, but in real life its jonny ^^
    any mmorpg i like to play >.>
    What are your hobbies?
    playing mmorpgs lol
    base ball, hanging out, chatting, >.> am i really supposed to do something else besides gaming? darn...

so yea thats just the basic ehh i heard about this site from a buddy so yea thought id try some of the ones that im no good at such as carpentry x.x, i feel bad for my mates when i get maxed and cant help in carpentry XD

You don't post your introductions in this thread. ._.

Make your own thread and copy and past that. :L

British Twat

We have dozens of people banned for a week for this.
    Buypoe.com, Don't go down that route.

Provide better instructions as snipes stated that's all that's needed.

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

>.> oh my bad XD sorry!