Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: I'm back dumbasses

I'm back dumbasses

Hey, I'm back after a roughly 8 month hiatus. Scola and Whyaye now banned? Naice.

Although I'm fucking sure they're gonna get unbanned and come harass this place agian. And I still see Pikachu vs Scola. Very nice, very nice.

Sobo's #1 bae

Should probably edit the title/rest of cussing before Mehfailz shows up. He's been extra salty lately, just a heads up 7-up matey.
    Welcome back 8^)

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Should probably edit the title/rest of cussing before Mehfailz shows up. He's been extra salty lately, just a heads up 7-up matey.
    Welcome back 8^)
    Wow that hurt. I feel really misunderstood and its incredibly upsetting that you have to pour salt into my open wound although you know exactly that it hurts. Please tell me how to deal with this kind of pain. My black clothes are in the dryer and there is no Dr.Pepper in sight - help.
    Nonaligned likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Wow that hurt. I feel really misunderstood and its incredibly upsetting that you have to pour salt into my open wound although you know exactly that it hurts. Please tell me how to deal with this kind of pain. My black clothes are in the dryer and there is no Dr.Pepper in sight - help.
    Tfw no Dr. Pepper
    Must be RNG