Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3
  • 1 Post By scola55
  • 2 Post By Sobo
  • 2 Post By The Menstruating Unicorn
  • 1 Post By Pikachu

Thread: Raz

  1. #1
    Raz
    Senior Member
    Raz is offline

    Posts
    289

    Raz

    Would just like to reintroduce myself.

    I am Raz and I might get back into PP for some Poker. First made this account in 2012 and I have been around since the Global Infection days. I run a pretty succesful business now so I'll only be around if I have some free time and feel like relaxing to some poker.

    Poe sellers, get to know me

  2. #2
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,174
    Welcome back!
    Raz likes this.
    Who do you think you are?


  3. #3
    Banned
    scola55 is offline

    Posts
    979
    (/me turns on joey tribbiani voice) Hey, how you doinnnn?
    But srsly add my skype if u need poe amd wb
    Ps: if i would have known of your case i wouldnt have slept till i would have convinced someone to unban you, ohwell it all worked out for the good.
    Last edited by scola55; 07-12-2016 at 04:54 AM.
    Raz likes this.

  4. #4
    Raz
    Senior Member
    Raz is offline

    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    (/me turns on joey tribbiani voice) Hey, how you doinnnn?
    But srsly add my skype if u need poe amd wb
    Ps: if i would have known of your case i wouldnt have slept till i would have convinced someone to unban you, ohwell it all worked out for the good.
    It's all good my man, it was my childish self back then that didnt repay $10.

    I'll get at you when I need you.

  5. #5
    Administrator
    Sobo is offline

    Posts
    1,163
    Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    Ps: if i would have known of your case i wouldnt have slept till i would have convinced someone to unban you, ohwell it all worked out for the good.
    Probably would have died from lack of sleep. Wanna try it?? haha xd
    Need to get in Contact with me?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    The Menstruating Unicorn is offline

    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    It's all good my man, it was my childish self back then that didnt repay $10.

    I'll get at you when I need you.
    You should get on Scola's good side. He is rich$$$EEE
    Sobo and Pikachu like this.

  7. #7
    Sobo's #1 bae
    Pikachu is offline

    Posts
    493
    Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    Ps: if i would have known of your case i wouldnt have slept till i would have convinced someone to unban you, ohwell it all worked out for the good.
    I thought you were only good at convincing someone to unban yourself/to ban whoever makes you upset haha xd
    Sobo likes this.

  8. #8
    Banned
    scola55 is offline

    Posts
    979
    I do not wish in banned members, I would like to see a community with people that don't need to shit on other people to feel better about themselves.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    The Menstruating Unicorn is offline

    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by scola55 View Post
    I do not wish in banned members, I would like to see a community with people that don't need to shit on other people to feel better about themselves.
    MLK JR JR up in hurr

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •