Carpentry introduction

I dont really understand why I have to post a thread for this bot to work, but here I am posting this thread. Im hoping to get atleast a renowned, also I wish to not get banned because puzzle pirates is a really good game. I dont really know if this website and e-zhax have anything in comming. If they do, would someone please kindly let me know.

Introduction threads are supposed to be telling other people about yourself, not just for the bot
    Marigolds are very much in love, but he doesn't mind

BOB

Ok my name is ajdabeast or aj for short and i like to play puzzle pirates and xbox and i would appreciate it if the admins would accept this and then let me use the bot but i would also just like to say hi to everybody and the bot supply community

Quote Originally Posted by looloo1 View Post
    Introduction threads are supposed to be telling other people about yourself, not just for the bot
    Like that would ever work. Sigh. Don't know what they were thinking. I'm on a ship now and this guy is Legendary Bilge and Renowned Carp. Why do we have to give leechers free bots? Why? Hue, I post one thread and never visit this forum again.

Banned/Non-Member

I have reported all posts on this thread. Considered spam because you have to use the REPORT button. Seriously?