C# + Games scrub :P

Well iv been learning C# in a business type environment (bachelor degree) for the past year.. and iv always wanted to make bots or do SOMETHING with games, not so much puzzle pirates.. however i've tried to adapt this to a different game called eden eternal (more-so the color detection).. iv been rather unsuccessful even in trying to send keystrokes just to give the damn window focus!..

Either way, if anyone has experience in the color detection and window handling section of things for C#, i would LOVE to pick at your brain (mmmm brainssssss) and learn a few things as i have 0 experience making anything for games.. iv more or less got the logic and understanding of it.. just the implementing part of it is not there as stated, i've not done anything like this before xD

Note: Getting to the point where id like to pay for help (if it actually gives results in what im after) as iv searched and searched but things don't seem to work for eden eternal D: (or im doing it wrong... really... really wrong)

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Felixmaster View Post
    Well iv been learning C# in a business type environment (bachelor degree) for the past year.. and iv always wanted to make bots or do SOMETHING with games, not so much puzzle pirates.. however i've tried to adapt this to a different game called eden eternal (more-so the color detection).. iv been rather unsuccessful even in trying to send keystrokes just to give the damn window focus!..

Either way, if anyone has experience in the color detection and window handling section of things for C#, i would LOVE to pick at your brain (mmmm brainssssss) and learn a few things as i have 0 experience making anything for games.. iv more or less got the logic and understanding of it.. just the implementing part of it is not there as stated, i've not done anything like this before xD

Note: Getting to the point where id like to pay for help (if it actually gives results in what im after) as iv searched and searched but things don't seem to work for eden eternal D: (or im doing it wrong... really... really wrong)
    Feel free to pick away at mine...

I won't do it for you though, but I'll certainly help you get to the answer.

Would love to see you do this for Eden eternal, it's a game I remember fondly. I'm afraid I won't be of any help as I'm a chemistry student and my programming knowledge is home taught and relatively simplistic. I also have literally have no clue whether the game utilizes any anti hack but as far as I'm aware it doesn't, I couldn't see any current projects to get an idea of it from.

However i would be delighted if you added me on skype and let me know how you get on, mines: arxzen