Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Papaoutai
  • 1 Post By Chestbrah

Thread: The Laze is Real

The Laze is Real

Im too lazy to untaint myself so will do a stat for someone if they fully untaint my cp.

Will become a prostitute to them and do stats for them foreve if they let me share Hide my ass VPN. THANKS add me on skype. Recurring only(or 1 year)

add breaking_ice7409

U hoes. Ugh dont make me come to this.

Dont make me come to having to untaint myself >.<

Can anyone help me download a Windows 7 Lite crack for Oracle VM and help me install it onto there ove TV.

Add me on skype breaking_ice7409

Can anyone link me a working IOS

Trying to download supply crate on windows xp oracle vm and it says The compresed file is invalid or corrupt. Any ideas?

I got it do download now its giving me this error. The application failed to initalize properly (0xc0000135)The application failed to initalize properly (0xc0000135)

I try downloading the other shit in Tehe's guid and it says you need windows 3.1 installer or higher to download them after they extract...

Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    I got it do download now its giving me this error. The application failed to initalize properly (0xc0000135)The application failed to initalize properly (0xc0000135)

I try downloading the other shit in Tehe's guid and it says you need windows 3.1 installer or higher to download them after they extract...
    If you google the error it says "Windows will give you this error if you try to run any application that requires the ".NET Framework" to run, but your computer does not have ".NET Framework" installed. To fix it, just install the .NET Framework from Microsoft".

And if it says it needs Windows Installer 3.1 then you can just download that here: Download Windows Installer 3.1 Redistributable (v2) from Official Microsoft Download Centre

Please use google instead of repeatedly posting. ;_;

Don't use Windows 7 on a VM, use Windows XP SP3 (Found on thepiratebay, sort by seeders, it's the top one) - it's compatible with all the bots and less resource intensive.
    Logo likes this.

lol

Okay imma make this my problem thread. Okay I have shit app, and neo stats none of them will go up while hyperanking while i have Ex and even Incs. What to do.
    Calm the sig size

Banned

Use some common sense.. Exp is dependent on the time you have spent on the puzzles (this is a pretty rough generalization). So clearly when you're hyperranking, your sessions are shorter than they otherwise would be if you were just playing the puzzle normally. So therefore, hyperranking will take you longer to get your exp up then just playing it regularly.
    Gauge likes this.