Thread: Tweaks and Tips

Tweaks and Tips

was wondering if anyone had and tips on how to maximize speed and performance of cheap computer lol
    i am running a 64-bit operating system 2.0 GB ram got Intel(R) Celeron(R) 900 @ 2.2GHz 2.19GHz processor

i went through with some of the things i know disabling some of programs that i don't need or uninstalling them etc. but still runs slow
    at times or freezes up. Thought i would see if any of you computer wiz's had anything else to try and to help or just save up and get a
    better computer lol thanks

#Return

Advanced SystemCare Free 5/4/3 Download Review for Windows XP/Vista/7 - IObit

Enuff said. I actually paid for it... trololololol.

Bot Coder

Use a x86OS... That saves you tons of RAM since you don't need x64 anyway as only above 4GB RAM and from Quad-Cores up you need x64 OSs.

//siggy by Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Use a x86OS... That saves you tons of RAM since you don't need x64 anyway as only above 4GB RAM and from Quad-Cores up you need x64 OSs.
    hmm this i didn't know could do, (yea major newb here :P) how to go about changing the system that way?

and thanks scarecrow got the program cleaning up my system now had more registry errors than i thought

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by heftyone View Post
    hmm this i didn't know could do, (yea major newb here :P) how to go about changing the system that way?

and thanks scarecrow got the program cleaning up my system now had more registry errors than i thought
    You need to reinstall your OS and this time use a x86 version.

//siggy by Poseidon

lol that was simple enough thanks m8