Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to earn around 20 or even more daily by doing next to nothing :3

ITT: OP Tries to get people to sign up to his affiliate link.

Lob

Quote Originally Posted by jacobsharkey View Post
    ITT: OP Tries to get people to sign up to his affiliate link.
    Can you blame him? I would do that too if I gave people to chance to get money from doing nothing.

The program is really good, but use it on a VM or at least make sure you have a good antivirus because there is a fair amount of malware in the site exchange. I also saw a SJDB, but it was 13-0431 so didn't do any harm.

The site seem a bit sketchy. A lot of people say they only pay out low the smallest amount to keep people motivated and they have a "offer" were you earn $0.90 for making a thread saying that the site isn't a scam.

or u can do real life WORK :O

Quote Originally Posted by Lob View Post
    Can you blame him? I would do that too if I gave people to chance to get money from doing nothing.

The program is really good, but use it on a VM or at least make sure you have a good antivirus because there is a fair amount of malware in the site exchange. I also saw a SJDB, but it was 13-0431 so didn't do any harm.

The site seem a bit sketchy. A lot of people say they only pay out low the smallest amount to keep people motivated and they have a "offer" were you earn $0.90 for making a thread saying that the site isn't a scam.
    Giving people the chance? Theres a million BS sites just like this one

Banned

This method is alright I guess.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456