Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to earn around 20 or even more daily by doing next to nothing :3

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Or you can by me and yet 10x - 400x
    That makes no sense. If this was true you could do it yourself and get hundreds of dollars but instead you want someone to pay you 2.40 for each 1000 views so that they can get hundreds of dollars. Just that fact alone makes me think you're spewing bull.

Raz

Ok let me clear it up. Cash out is once a month. But you can only cash out it you have made more then $200. If you don't you have to wait another month.

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by Xalyx View Post
    That makes no sense. If this was true you could do it yourself and get hundreds of dollars but instead you want someone to pay you 2.40 for each 1000 views so that they can get hundreds of dollars. Just that fact alone makes me think you're spewing bull.
    I am going to do it myself. I am waiting to see if its legit first. So while I wait I still make money.
    Pain and JohnSnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Man View Post
    I recommend not doing anything pain posts, it's just referral links to get himself more money.....
    I'm not saying people have to register using me as a referral.. but if people aren't too lazy they can take my referral out of their link.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Raz

I tested JingLing, It does work on a VM. Also you can sign up as your own referral on a VM only do it once though.
    Pain likes this.

I need help. Jingling will not open with my sandboxie or at all. Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by djdrew View Post
    I need help. Jingling will not open with my sandboxie or at all. Please help me.
    Add me on skype; deko-96
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Jingling still wont work. Pain tried to help, but it didnt help. If anyone could help that would be awesome. My skype name is djdrew131

My account just stopped getting funded, it shows I'm still getting visitors but it isn't getting me any money. Anyone else have the same problem?
    I watch Anime. Haruhi is god.

I play League of Legends. Sion can carry against a fed enemy team, let's nerf Soraka!

I play YPP! Some jackass stole my name.

I create forum artwork.

NEWEST WORK

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast