Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Guide to make anything between 300 to 3000 USD a Month.

Guide to make anything between 300 to 3000 USD a Month.

MegaTypers - Easy Money! Easy Job!
    EARN OVER $3,000 US DOLLARS PER MONTH

Do you want to earn money, by simply typing?
    Well, I have the solution for you! There is this new service that pays you via Debit Cards, Bank Checks, Paypal, Western Union, Liberty Reserve, and WebMoney just to complete simple quick and easy CAPTCHAs[?]! It's easy, and FREE to sign up! All you need is a invitation code, which I give you at the end of this thread!

How much do you get paid?
    Actually, they offer different prices on different offers. Some hours it might be $1.50 per 1000 captchas complete, the next hour it may be $3.00. It all depends! The top typers earn between $200 and $350 each month, and the top Affiliates earn up to $5,000 a month! They Pay through Debit Cards, Bank Checks, Paypal, Webmoney, Liberty Reserve and Western Union.

Earn between $300 to $3000 a month!

So getting people to sign up with your invitation code, you get 10% of everything they make! This doesn't mean that 10% of their earnings are given to you, this means they get 100% of their earnings and MegaTypers give you 10% of what they make! So hurry up and start getting people to sign up with your code and BOOM! Make some cash!

Proof:

Last week: $47.20
    This week: $84.54

HOW TO SIGN UP-
    Go to MegaTypers | INDEX
    Use one of these codes-
    VPA
    VPC
    VPD
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Not cool man, I sent this guide to Face to put in VIP about a month ago.. Also, your title is very over the top, you can earn $40 minimum a month

R.ita I.s P.erfect

#Return

Question.

Answered it myself by clicking the link and trying it, Nice guide!!
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 02-24-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    Not cool man, I sent this guide to Face to put in VIP about a month ago.. Also, your title is very over the top, you can earn $40 minimum a month
    Sorry for that :3 And you can earn alot if you really try and know what you're doing.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Sorry for that :3 And you can earn alot if you really try and know what you're doing.
    Yes, the more idiots you can get to sit there typing caphcha's for 90 cents an hour the more you can make

Edit: in the OP it says 1.50-3/1000, i'm seeing .8-1.35/1000
    Last edited by HouseStepFan; 02-25-2012 at 01:49 AM.

1000 captchas would take about half an hour, so we would be getting $3 an hour to type shit. OR we could get a normal job and type shit for >$15/h
    Marigolds are very much in love, but he doesn't mind

Not everyone can find a job like that. I'll move this into VIP if requested by the OP.
    Skype - wastedbro

notion make a recaptccha bot :3

Quote Originally Posted by HouseStepFan View Post
    Yes, the more idiots you can get to sit there typing caphcha's for 90 cents an hour the more you can make

Edit: in the OP it says 1.50-3/1000, i'm seeing .8-1.35/1000
    It does depend on the time that you are typing these. I usually get 1.35-1.5 when I'm doing it. Also, that's the estimate amount of cash you earn per successful image.

Quote Originally Posted by looloo1 View Post
    1000 captchas would take about half an hour, so we would be getting $3 an hour to type shit. OR we could get a normal job and type shit for >$15/h
    I'm actually 15.. I can't get a job until I'm 16. Therefore I come online to make money.. That also applies for everyone else who can't get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Not everyone can find a job like that. I'll move this into VIP if requested by the OP.
    I would say move it.. But sadly I'm not VIP.. And I don't plan on getting VIP since I only need $20 and I'll have all the bots for lifetime. And I don't see why I would just want a cyan name and more privileges.

Worlds Smallest ePeen

Quote Originally Posted by looloo1 View Post
    Or you could run around outside looking for dollar bills on the ground, exercise and probably more money

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast