Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need some help with untainting then evading

Need some help with untainting then evading

So, I've tried MANY different methods and have been caught at least 10-20 times ban evading.

Needless to say, unfortunately I quite enjoy puzzle pirates and was banned for something stupid I did many years ago when I was only a "child"

What I'm asking for is for someone to take me through an absolutely 100% method to untaint then evade that does not involve me moving houses/buying a new computer/ or a new router.

I have tried VPNs and all that other stuff before but being Australian, for some reason they all just lag me :S

If your method works, and I stay un-banned for ban evasion for a certain amount of time ( I have a time set ) I may even be persuaded to give you a tip.

Feel free to PM me or add me on skype (clownskies)

The way I connect to an internet source is through a USB dongle in the side of my computer( So no, TMAC will not work ) and no, an Ethernet cord is out of the question.

Cheers - Im Not An Alt
    My Vouch Thread - http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...html#post25026 - I have vouches on other forums that I can link you to, if need (the username will be the same plus I can PM you from those forums)
    Get back get back you don't know me like that.

Administrator

Your first issue is that usb connection. I used to have one, and once I replaced it, I could evade much easier. A VPN will lag you, yes. You have wireless, and I'm presuming you are trying to connect to a server a rather long distance away. Not only that aussie doesn't necessarily have the most AMAZING internets either.

If you want a FOOL PROOF method.

reformat
    new wireless stick
    new ISP

You'll be a totally new soul to ypp.

Those first two, could quite possibly be possible.

However I don't chose the houses ISP - Is there any way around that?
    My Vouch Thread - http://bot-supply.com/forum/vouches-...html#post25026 - I have vouches on other forums that I can link you to, if need (the username will be the same plus I can PM you from those forums)

Administrator

Would you hate me if I said vpn?
    Pikey likes this.

Not necessarily, would you happen to know of one that Aussie's might find useful?

HMA and OpenVPN etc all caused me to lag - Even when connecting to an Australian server

Edit: No hate shall ever be given, until I find you being a douche. <3

Banned

Reformat computer
    Change MAC address
    Use a VPN

ok eazy

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Reformat computer
    Change MAC address
    Use a VPN

ok eazy
    Easy as that, if you're american.
    Like Face said, Australian internet is not as good D:

Also does the BS untainter work with mac changing?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by im_not_an_alt View Post
    Easy as that, if you're american.
    Like Face said, Australian internet is not as good D:

Also does the BS untainter work with mac changing?
    It does something similar to mac changing, however nothing truly beats a fresh new mac.
    BS untainter hides you decently well, but the first two options are very very good for keeping you undetected. Your best bet if you can't use a vpn or change your isp may just very well be to turn your router off for like 6 hours and see if you can't get a drastic IP change. But even that's not fool-proof.

Alrighty, cheers for all the help so far.
    Steps so far:
    1 - Format computer
    2 ? - I'm assuming the best way for a new mac is to get a new USB dongle?
    3? - turn router off for 6 or so hours or buy a VPN
    4? - Profit?

Administrator

sounds about right, yeah. Best way to get a new mac is either to use an ethernet cable or use a new external usb wireless adapter. (dongle)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast