Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Make 10 bucks a day [Surveys Guide by Y0MANNN]

Ahoy there,

As promised with some of you, I am posting a survey guide here. In this guide, you will be told what website to use, what surveys to do and how to quickly deal with them.You will be required to have Mozilla Firefox downloaded as your internet browser, along with the few addons suggested by me. I go over minimum 30 surveys a day, so I am well aware of which surveys are worth doing and could also provide support through MSN. In this guide, I will be going through the setup, and using 1 survey as an example. You're not required to sign up using my referal, but I suggest you do for any future support or survey tips by me. You do not lose anything by registering either way but I gain about 10-20% of your points this way which could be a way to thank me for this guide. I will not be providing any additional tips or support via MSN if you choose to register without my referal.

Let's get started.

1. The website I use is prizerebel. Prizerebel is very legit and provides cash for games like Puzzle Pirates/Runescape/WoW etc, or paypal withdraw with a minimum amount of $2 only. Please follow this link to quickly register on this website, it doesn't take very long. - PrizeRebel.com | Get Free Rewards by Earning Points. The following link contains my referral. If you wish to sign up without my referral, you may do your own google search.

2. You're going to need Firefox for this; Google chrome works fine but Firefox works better. Click here to download.

3. You will have to download these add-ons to your Firefox browser. Some of them are optional, but it will make your life easier by using them all. I am going to use quotes to organize them better. You are going to have to download them your self, I will not cover that up here. If you need help, Buzz me on MSN.

Sxipper is a free Firefox add-on that saves you time by keeping track of an unlimited number of usernames and passwords as well as the personal data you share every day over the web.

* Privacy - Sxipper protects your personal data by keeping it secure on your computer and retrieving it for you when you choose to share it online.
    * Simple Set up - No account set up required! Just install, let Sxipper gather data for you, and you're ready to go.
    * Passwords - Sxipper remembers your usernames and passwords letting you login with a single click.
    * Form Fill - Learning from other users, Sxipper knows how to complete forms with 100% accuracy.
    * OpenID - Sxipper recognizes OpenID forms and helps you manage your OpenIDs.

http://www.sxipper.com/
    Check All.

It lets you check all check boxes all at once and speed up survey offers.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2708
    Another one is AI Roboform Toolbar for Firefox

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/750
    iMacros

Automate Firefox. Record and replay repetitious work. If you love the Firefox web browser, but are tired of repetitive tasks like visiting the same sites every days, filling out forms, and remembering passwords, then iMacros for Firefox is the solution you’ve been dreaming of! ***Whatever you do with Firefox, iMacros can automate it.***

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3863
    ..... and one of the very important one:

Firefox Auto Form Filler
    Autofill Forms enables you to fill out web forms with one click or a keyboard shortcut.
    Features:
    * Easy configuration with a simple interface.
    * Fills out web forms with one click or a keyboard shortcut.
    * Input fields not automatically matched can be filled out via the context menu.
    * Features a completely customizable ruleset to determine the input for each form element.
    * Provides a simple rule editor to define custom rules.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...utofill-forms/

4. Now that you have installed them alll; play around with them and configure all settings. I will go through Form filler here in the guide but for the rest, buzz me on MSN or PM me here if you need help. They should be pretty forward to use. There are also many guides on Youtube if you are having trouble configuring any one of them.

Form Filler.

Be smart and do NOT write in your real info. To get everything you need, click here. This will give you all the legit info and you could simply copy paste it. This is how it looks.

Generate a Random Name - Fake Name Generator

Copy paste all the information. You may have to add some of your own. This is how it should look once completed.

You're Almost Done!

All you need to do now is go back to PrizeRebel, find the right offers and click the Pencil icon in the toolbar of your firefox. Easy enough ehh? Now I will show you what offers to choose and how to make some easy points. This will include mobile subscription offers that you can do (without having to use your own cell phone) that pay up to $2 (2 points) in less than 2 minutes.

Choosing Offers

First thing you wana do is head over and log in. Move your mouse towards "Get Points" and click the first one "Complete offers"

I suggest choosing the ones that say the following:

Signup and register with valid information. Click the confirmation email
    Signup and register with valid information. Click the confirmation email. You must speak french
    Signup and register for the website. Confirm registration via email link. CA only.
    ^ They are easy, simple, quick and best of all - your addons will do it for you.

Try avoiding things like:

Signup Download and install the software. This may install adware on your computer
    They bring in virus and do not work very well. That's all.

Okay, last but not least, you may wana finish offers that include cell numbers. I will not go into details for that, but here's a simple solution. Very easy to understand. Head over here which will give you list of few numbers. Enter one of them in. All this really does is gives you an opportunity to recieve all those survey codes online (without having to share your real phone number) so you could enter them and get points. Simple as that.

Not much more to say, just win points and get rewards. Start earning!

PrizeRebel.com | Get Free Rewards by Earning Points

Retired.

If some of you required a video to be done, let me know and I'll start working on that.
    PS Going to sleep. Cya tomorrow.
    Last edited by Y0MANNN; 02-05-2012 at 07:37 AM.
    Retired.

Banned/Non-Member

Your making 10 bucks by making us click dem links.

Edit: Nice guide anyway (:
    Last edited by Chrome; 02-05-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpool View Post
    Your making 10 bucks by making us click dem links.

Edit: Nice guide anyway (:
    Haha nope, I only make 10% of it but it's you that makes the 10 dollars. Thanks
    Retired.

Im going to try this out soon!

Quote Originally Posted by djdrew View Post
    Im going to try this out soon!
    Good luck! Let me know how it goes =) Hope you earn a lot soon.
    Retired.

So youre saying I can make 70$ a week?

Quote Originally Posted by djdrew View Post
    So youre saying I can make 70$ a week?
    Yes, I said it's possible, but do you wana wake up doing surveys and sleep off after doing surveys? I spent 5 minutes on it yesterday and made $1. Haven't done anything today.
    Last edited by Y0MANNN; 02-05-2012 at 11:45 PM.
    Retired.

It seems like the link for skipper isnt working.

UGH! and the check sll adon isnt compatible with my firefox (10.0)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast