Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: [Written/Video] Multi-botting, a complete guide

[Written/Video] Multi-botting, a complete guide

PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL NEED A WORKING WINDOWS ISO/DISC & WORKING SERIAL IF YOU CAN'T GET ONE STOP READING

Updated 19/05/13 - Images fixed, video guide added.

Introduction

When using bots from the supply crate you are required to surrender control of your mouse meaning that the only thing you can do is bot. This can be overcome through the use of a virtual machine. In the following steps I'll take you from start to end, illustrated through text and images.

Step 1 - Prepare required files

To save yourself the hassle of downloading files required to run puzzle pirates and the bots from within the virtual machine you can download them beforehand.

Once you've downloaded these files place them onto a USB storage device so that we can access them from our virtual machine later.

Step 2 - Setup Oracle Virtual Box

Head over to VirtualBox.org and download the latest version of the software. Once downloaded simply open it and follow the instructions to install it.

now...

Make sure you have your ISO ready or your disc in the drive. Open up Virtual Box and you should see a 'new' button click that.

Select a name for your virtual machine and select what windows OS you're using, I'm using XP for the example.

Select the amount of RAM you wish to use. This will depend on how much RAM you actually have and what OS you're using. For XP I'd recommend at least 1GB, more for Vista/7.

Follow the prompts about Virtual Hard Disk creation.

Select VDI.

I typically select fixed size, but it doesn't really matter.

Select a name for the virtual disk, I just gave it the same name as the machine. Also select the size of the hard disk, with XP you want at least 6GB, I chose 10GB for some breathing room and so it reads more efficiently.

Now follow the prompts until you're back at the main screen and open your new virtual machine.

Step 3 - Install Windows

If you're familiar with installing a fresh copy of windows then skip this step

The virtual machine will ask you on first use to install your OS. If it's on a disc then select the appropriate drive letter, if it's an ISO then click the folder with the arrow on the right and locate it.

Select the partition to install on. I wouldn't recommend creating an additional partition, it's not necessary.

Select to format the disk with NTFS (Quick) and wait for windows to completely install and boot. (This could take some time depending on your computer)

Step 4 - Inside Windows

When windows boots, make sure your USB storage device is plugged in and right click the USB icon on the bottom of the virtual machine, then select the device to load it.

Install the software on the USB, I would say the best order would be; .NET Framework 3.5, .NET Framework 4, Java, YPP. Once everything is installed reboot and you should be good to go.

Last edited by tehherb; 02-10-2014 at 05:08 AM.
    Pain, nathan463, Retto and 1 others like this.

#Return

Nice guide, Might have to give this a go if my computer can handle a VM :3

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Nice guide, Might have to give this a go if my computer can handle a VM :3
    You don't have to have a great computer to handle a virtual machine. For example, I'm running a MacBook Pro with 4 GB RAM and an i5 processor; I have two virtual machines (one running a RuneScape botting script, and one that runs Y!PP & a bot). While these two machines are running, I can do pretty much anything on my main computer.

#Return

I have 4gb Ram and an i5, But mine stil lag like crazy whenever I try to run them :/
    Himanshu09 likes this.

I got to the ISO load and i loaded it, now it gave me an option saying
    "Please select application to run: 1. Hp vision diagnostics or 2. Hp memory test
    What do i do here?

Quote Originally Posted by sparkster007 View Post
    I got to the ISO load and i loaded it, now it gave me an option saying
    "Please select application to run: 1. Hp vision diagnostics or 2. Hp memory test
    What do i do here?
    Hmm... I'm not sure, why's it got anything to do with HP? You should just take a quick swim in the bay for a windows XP ISO.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by tehherb View Post
    Hmm... I'm not sure, why's it got anything to do with HP? You should just take a quick swim in the bay for a windows XP ISO.
    How about you add a section in the guide on how to install it from an ISO?

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    How about you add a section in the guide on how to install it from an ISO?
    I used an ISO in the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by tehherb View Post
    The virtual machine will ask you on first use to install your OS. If it's on a disc then select the appropriate drive letter, if it's an ISO then click the folder with the arrow on the right and locate it.

How can i connect this to the internet? im having problems

It should just connect to the internet by default. Does XP show that there's a network cable connected or not?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast