Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By praisesatan

Thread: How to change your Hardware ID VIA Regedit

Banned

How to change your Hardware ID VIA Regedit

Hey everyone, I have been told that on other online games they track you by your hardware ID in your registry, maybe PP does the same, to be safe when you untaint next time follow these steps! You can also change your Volume ID which you can find in other tutorials.

Go to RUN and type REGEDIT

When you get to the final step, right click HWProfileGuid and change the last four characters.

And do what these following pictures show.

Maybe this can be added in the Supply-Crate untaint as it is used by a lot of game companies to ban people's computers.

If you do not trust yourself to do this, just let me know and I can do that.
    Last edited by praisesatan; 03-22-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    Freddy Lim and Kreayshawn like this.

thanks great guide

this is good. also got a free VPN . but should i buy a vpn
    Last edited by s00w00p; 07-03-2017 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by s00w00p View Post
    this is good. also got a free VPN . but should i buy a vpn
    dO NOT USE A FREE VPN. BUY ONE IF YOUR GOING THAT ROUTE!

When you get to the final step, right click HWProfileGuid and change the last four characters.

Maybe this can be added in the Supply-Crate untaint as it is used by a lot of game companies to ban people's computers.

do these changes are permanent or they get back to their original hardware ids when the computer restart

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by praisesatan View Post
    Hey everyone, I have been told that on other online games they track you by your hardware ID in your registry, maybe PP does the same, to be safe when you untaint next time follow these steps! You can also change your Volume ID which you can find in other tutorials.

Go to RUN and type REGEDIT

do these changes are permanent or they get thier original hardware ids when computer restart