Banned

Rate new siggy :D

I just made this sig not too long ago, actually took the time to get some new c4d renders and brushes, and this was the out come.
    pain.jpg
    rate 1-10

Banned/Non-Member

Text looks really horrible. I'll give it a 7.

4.5/10

- text is very basic and hard to read, placement could be much better in terms of flow across the image, size needs to be bigger in the current set up
    - the flare adds unnecessary light to an already bright image and makes the text that much harder to read
    - direction of the flare and c4d's contradict each other in terms of the flow
    - the dark bit in the bottom right hand corner looks completely out of place due to the contrast of the rest of the image
    - not much cohesion between the render/image and your created background

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sarged View Post
    4.5/10

- text is very basic and hard to read, placement could be much better in terms of flow across the image, size needs to be bigger in the current set up
    - the flare adds unnecessary light to an already bright image and makes the text that much harder to read
    - direction of the flare and c4d's contradict each other in terms of the flow
    - the dark bit in the bottom right hand corner looks completely out of place due to the contrast of the rest of the image
    - not much cohesion between the render/image and your created background
    He hit all the real crucial spots. Overall it looks decent besides the glare and the text.

Banned

blackchildinamazonrainforest.jpg

All you did was make it darker and move the text? Depending on your view the line of text could be considered another contradicting line of flow now to the c4d('s).

Render still stands out like dirt on a white wall, and I'm going to mention something I didn't do last time. If you look at the light sources on your render they quite distinctly line up with the darkest parts of your image, just something to consider.. Take a look at a few tutorials on blending techniques maybe and revisit.

If not for the background the text placement is considerable better, though size and colour are probably still of concern.

Can I also get what your intentions were/are with the flare?