Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Banned
    imjosh727 is offline

    Posts
    87

    *****Graphics READ PLEASE*****

    I'm coming pretty close to running out of VIP and I need to earn 15$ in the next 8 days.
    I will be doing avatars for 1$
    and sigs for 5$
    I'm willing to compromise via PM
    You can find some of my work on this thread
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/graphics...%2A%2A%2A.html

  2. #2
    Raz
    VIP Member
    Raz is offline

    Posts
    278
    Get me some customers looking for High PR Backlinks or Traffic and ill give you $$15-$50 depending on what they need.

  3. #3
    Banned
    imjosh727 is offline

    Posts
    87
    >_> I don't even know what that is.

  4. #4
    Raz
    VIP Member
    Raz is offline

    Posts
    278
    Ok well I guess not lol.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Sage Man is offline

    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Get me some customers looking for High PR Backlinks or Traffic and ill give you $$15-$50 depending on what they need.
    Read the thread, says GRAPHICS...

    Quote Originally Posted by imjosh727 View Post
    I'm coming pretty close to running out of VIP and I need to earn 15$ in the next 8 days.
    I will be doing avatars for 1$
    and sigs for 5$
    I'm willing to compromise via PM
    You can find some of my work on this thread
    http://bot-supply.com/forum/graphics...%2A%2A%2A.html
    Might want to show some work first before you expect people to flock to your thread and pay you for stuff....

  6. #6
    Member
    sarged is offline

    Posts
    43
    He posted his thread.. the graphics start here: http://bot-supply.com/forum/graphics....html#post3929

  7. #7
    Banned
    imjosh727 is offline

    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by sarged View Post
    He posted his thread.. the graphics start here: http://bot-supply.com/forum/graphics....html#post3929
    Thank you for clearing that up

  8. #8
    Banned
    Sage Man is offline

    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by imjosh727 View Post
    Thank you for clearing that up
    Hmm odd I never could see the images on chrome, worked after a reinstall, odd...

  9. #9
    Banned
    imjosh727 is offline

    Posts
    87
    oh hey look a bump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •