Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pain

Thread: Latest Photoshop Creation!

Latest Photoshop Creation!

Since i haven't posted anything in this forum in a very long time, i thought i would post my newest creation!
    -feel free to comment with your opinions-

I thought it was very interesting that it has a very thought provoking essence to it. In a sense, it is at the same time sad as it is cooly introspective. Almost like the moment when man recognizes time's pull or mastery over us.
    Enjoi!

Sorry but I think that the time is wrong.
    FlyingPenguin likes this.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

That is some great work man, keep it up.
    I think you could have added a little more highlight/lighting to the pupil.

Ex-Staff Member

Great job. Well done.
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Not bad. I think there are many options of things to put in eyes like this, you should explore them

I agree with klaverklav above me, I suggest trying a different combination of what to put in the eye.
    It isn't nesissarily a problem in my opinion, but the purple doesnt suit the image within.

Otherwise, very nicely done.

First off thank you for the CC! This is how I improve my work so it is greatly appreciated!
    For the reasons for changing the hue of the eye, I did this to give it a more "dreamy" affect, I tried using blues and greens that are more realistic, but while looking at it, it seemed to be very off considering there is a clock in the eye, I though it was more elegant to put a very subtle purple than anything else!