Klaverklav's Free Signature Shop

Free avatars and signatures, leave a reply with color scheme and font preference, along with any preferences you might have and I'll get them done as soon as I can.

Ex-Staff Member

Request: Can I get an avatar that matches the colourful signature splat I have? Speak to Danisher about colour schemes and font if you need. Or I can request a matching signature and avatar pair. (First request preferred).
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

If you'd like it to be similar to your current signature, please find Danisher and get the colors and download link to the brushes, otherwise I'll just make a brand new avatar and signature combo.

Ex-Staff Member

Yeah, f*ck it do that. I would like a new update to my profile. As long as they match and look cool so thank you very much!
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Id just like to point out the signature you made is incredibly close to the one i made a while back...

to get the color scheme of the signature just copy his sig into Ps and use the eye droper int eh most solid colored part and that will be the colors i used for the most part. good luck!
    Last edited by Danisher; 01-30-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Yes, Danisher, it is quite similar, in the fact that the little swoop is on the left and there's some colors behind text. Fantastic idea of which I used one brush. And yes, I'm pretty sure I already copied his signature and found the colors, I'm not that stupid, he wanted a similar one for which I need brushes you used.

VIP Member

Request:
    Could you make a signature with the colors similar to my
    Avatar? It would look cool in like a fancy font. ty klav
    Yes, I am notthe OM.

Ex-Staff Member

Any updates on my signature/avatar or have you just given up on this venture?