Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eagle

Thread: Bot-supply user rank images

Banned

Bot-supply user rank images

I've made these with my free time. If you guys want to use them, I can happily send a mod+ the .PNG's separate instead.

Heres how they look : (Not separated)

Feedback will also help so I can fix them.

VIP Member

Fixed.
    WiFi likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post

Fixed.
    Nice find, pokemon

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by WiFi View Post
    I've made these with my free time. If you guys want to use them, I can happily send a mod+ the .PNG's separate instead.

Heres how they look : (Not separated)

Feedback will also help so I can fix them.
    Missed Banned Users

Banned

Very nice. But I prefer the current ones, they're more simple and fit the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    Very nice. But I prefer the current ones, they're more simple and fit the theme.
    Agreed.png

I agree :] To be honest the whole website has a simple black/grey/blue theme to it, and I love it.

Captain Medals

Urgh.
    Change the font (Can't read some titles), make the colors darker and change the pictures ( or at least make them smaller) :3

All in all good idea.
    Who do you think you are?

good effort for sure, but the text doesn't match the style of the site and nether does the images. try darkening the back square, make the images more modern, and change the font to something more basic. im sure if u do that they will look great! good luck!

Ex-Staff Member

They're ok, but I agree with the other posters that the style is just so completely wrong. Although it's unlikely we will change the user rank images unless exceptional standards develop, to enhance its style remove the grey background and make the font thinner. This site is of a very modern site architecture and currently you have a sense of almost old English mixed with oriental.

If you want to work on these further, I would suggest looking closely at how they could fit in with the site. Great effort though, I do like them for what they are!