Thread: Few requests

Banned

Few requests

Yeah, if anyone would do this thanks, and I'll pay you on a later date if I use it..

Basically I would like it if someone made me a siggy, for a gold shop, having my MSN, some gold pictures, etc... Not to much, better it is the more pay I guess lol.

Second is a layout or whatever for it, prices being .65/mil, contact info, etc.. If you could make it can you PM me or post here so I can send the details for it? IE things like my msn and all..

Also I have no idea on colors/fonts/etc, but I will need it to have two names, like if you could make one for sharpie, and one for a different name.. Thanks if anyone would >>

Big request, yeh, but it's paid :c

I'm up for it. Pm me all info want on it, I'll make a couple rough-drafts let you pick and we can narrow it down until it's perfect!

Edit: hell, I don't know what your offering for this, but if you promise you'll take down your current sig weather or not you'll use this one, I'll take 50% !!!! LOL! that thing annoys the heck out of me for some reason! lol
    Last edited by JohnSnake; 01-27-2012 at 03:11 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnake View Post
    I'm up for it. Pm me all info want on it, I'll make a couple rough-drafts let you pick and we can narrow it down until it's perfect!

Edit: hell, I don't know what your offering for this, but if you promise you'll take down your current sig weather or not you'll use this one, I'll take 50% !!!! LOL! that thing annoys the heck out of me for some reason! lol
    I'll think of it, I'm currently thinking a idea out, soon to start gold farming, then my friend will help me. I won't start selling anything for atleast 2-3 weeks, until I have enough to supply for a while.

Well, I'm bored right now... So if you wanna PM the details, I could get to work, and have it more than perfect by the time you actually want/need it =P