Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: NOW HIRING: Basic Designer

NOW HIRING: Basic Designer

What I need: - Someone who has either photoshop, Illustrator, and any other photo editing software.
    - Someone with previous experience working with these programs
    - Someone with a creative/fresh mind

This job is perfect for anyone who has previous experience looking to make some extra money.

About me: I own a print shop where I create tees, hoodies, lanyards, phone cases, etc. I am growing faster than I can handle and now am needing help.

HOW TO CONTACT: If you are interested please contact my skype djdrew131 . Please be prepared to share some background info of yourseldf, and previous work.

THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT AS LONG AS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND CAN DO IT WELL.

Pay will be discussed when speaking personally.

Thank you.

i haz paint exp. haha

mrt

lol pm me bud Web and app development and graphic design is in my degree

Quote Originally Posted by mrt View Post
    lol pm me bud Web and app development and graphic design is in my degree
    But reading isn't, this is a year old thread.

mrt

yeah it may be an old thread but people still reply and thats what brought me back on. your attitude doesn't help. "shimmy"

yeah it may be an old thread but people still reply and thats what brought me back on. your attitude doesn't help. "shimmy"
    Your attitude really doesn't help, Shmmitty. This is a posting about a job offer, and as he was expanding, there's always the possibility that he may still need more employees.

However, Mr. T, you should contact his skype directly, rather than posting here.

skype djdrew131

mrt

Quote Originally Posted by Snugzy View Post
    Your attitude really doesn't help, Shmmitty. This is a posting about a job offer, and as he was expanding, there's always the possibility that he may still need more employees.

However, Mr. T, you should contact his skype directly, rather than posting here.

skype djdrew131

lol you are funny but don't speak down to me fool. I've been on here for a while and you are just pushing your nose in where it doesn't belong.

Thank you.

End of conversation

lol you are funny but don't speak down to me fool. I've been on here for a while and you are just pushing your nose in where it doesn't belong.

Thank you.

End of conversation
    What? I'm pointing you to a direct form of contact with the original poster, and my initial sentence was meant for Shmmitty. Don't be an arrogant prick.

Why is it that every time i see mrt pop up on a thread, he's flaming at someone?
    Pikachu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by buttblaster666 View Post
    Why is it that every time i see mrt pop up on a thread, he's flaming at someone?
    I looked at his posts, and I saw the same thing. This guy creates a toxic environment, even to people he doesn't know.
    Pikachu likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast