Thread: Xor encryption.

Xor encryption.

Can someone point me in the correct direction for encrypting with xor?

I'm looking for a tool/site that I am able to upload a file with a key and get the outcome.

I used to be able to use a site but it shortly broke.

I would set it up myself my I have no idea how to do it.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

I wrote something like this not too long ago.. I'm no encryption expert or anything but it encrypted using a key & decrypted using the same key with some kind of XOR system. The key was hard coded since it was for a game I was working on, but if you still haven't found your XOR encyption solution I could set up a quick UI and send it to you.

Edit: it's worth noting though that encryption/decryption times are not fast. The longer your key is and the larger the file the longer it takes, but it's quite a steep slope haha. As long as the key is <10 characters and the file is <20MB then it should be fine..

I know what the key is and the file sizes vary between 10-60kb I think.

I forgot to mention that I have a snippet for python that allows the user to encrypt A file with a key but I personally don't think it's all too clear.

As dumb as it sounds, with what I'm encrypting, it's actually decrypting it.

I used to use this website: https://chris.dod.net/xor/xor.php

A simple upload then download site and the only junk code it's leave behind is about 5bytes at the end of the code that would be deleted. But when I'm using python, I tend to get a lot of junk code.

Also, is there an easy method to decompile lua and some .exe's?
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

If you need sometning to decrypt a file that was encrypted elsewhere then my thing probably won't work. As far as decompiling goes, no I don't think there is any easy way to extract the source from compiled exes, particularly if the creators to extra steps to protect it. But it happens, so I guess you could find a reverse engineer haha