Ex-Staff Member

Simple Click Bot Help.

How ya doin' coders?

Anyway, I want to create an AutoHotKey script that will follow the following commands (unintentional):

- When I press the F12 key once.
    --- Left-click once in the exact position of where the mouse is positioned when the button is pressed.
    --- Delay for 10 seconds.
    - Repeat the '---' steps forever until I press the F12 again. (Ideally to be capable of running for long hours on end)
    I'm not down with the lingo, so to speak, but if you would like an example of the language used it is the same as the one on this thread: http://bot-supply.com/forum/general-...need-help.html

I long for your assistance.

Thanks,
    Double
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

add me on skype

braillehorizon

contact me. when i get home tomorrow ill send you something that will do this.

Ex-Staff Member

My laptop is broken and thats got skype on it, I don't have it on my desktop and knowing my luck with internet being dodgy atm, I'd rather you could just post the code sequence here or message me it or if necessary, email it to williamson.mx@gmail.com?
    Retired with no intention of returning. Don't remember me because you won't see me often.

Bot Coder

//siggy by Poseidon

Ex-Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    What does it do?

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    What does it do?
    bot-supply.com/forum/releases/4569-clickthingy.html

//siggy by Poseidon