Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Need another program made

Tim

Need another program made

Offering $30-$50's depending on the work done, needs to be in C and is needed by 19th April.

Needs to be all your own work, ask any questions you need.

#Return

If you'd like, I could write the logic and programming for you in C# and you could manually convert it to C, depending on your knowledge of C it wouldn't take that much work.

Nevermind, not so easy google tells me.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 03-24-2013 at 08:22 PM.

I could write it for you in java. But why are you taking the class if you are just going to have us do all your work?

Sorry didnt notice you said C

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Thezlehman View Post
    I could write it for you in java. But why are you taking the class if you are just going to have us do all your work?
    He pays, who cares.
    Omegwavex and FlyingPenguin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    He pays, who cares.
    lol

Bot Coder

I can't imagine how that can be so hard? I mean the pseudocode is easy-peasy and the C code you should at least know a bit? Then just make the checks if it is a RF, SF, etc etc according to the chart. Do that for both sets and check which is the best.

GUIs in C I sadly have never done, the algorithm though is easy.

//siggy by Poseidon

Tim

Bump

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Bump
    Instead of bumping this you rather should start thinking how you solve that. It's kinda the point of homework. If you have it as homework at college / uni you will lateron need it so better start learning your stuff.

If you have specific questions I am sure there are many people here who have the knowledge and are willing to help. Maybe, if you make the price high enough, you might find someone to do it for you but that really is a bad idea.

//siggy by Poseidon

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    Instead of bumping this you rather should start thinking how you solve that. It's kinda the point of homework. If you have it as homework at college / uni you will lateron need it so better start learning your stuff.

If you have specific questions I am sure there are many people here who have the knowledge and are willing to help. Maybe, if you make the price high enough, you might find someone to do it for you but that really is a bad idea.
    That's great and all, but unless you're looking to sell what I'm after I'd appreciate it if you tried to get your post count up elsewhere.

Thanks.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    That's great and all, but unless you're looking to sell what I'm after I'd appreciate it if you tried to get your post count up elsewhere.

Thanks.
    I don't need to get my post counts up, if I want them to be up I ask Face to make them go up.

Try it yourself and if you hit a point where you can't go on, ask. That's how many people on here do it and those many people we are willing to help. For free.
    The money you offer is in no way related to the time of work that would need to be invested in this. Either up your offer by far or get working.

//siggy by Poseidon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast