Looking for tutor or lessons

I am fairly fine with learning to program on my own an I have been teaching myself for the past few years. It's not the programming I am having a hard to grasping it is this whole color detection, image recognition, mouse moving etc.. :P classes I have not used before and ones that I am not acquainted with. I would like to learn to code programs to do tasks for me in other games and with other applications.

So if anyone is interested in getting together over Skype, or maybe starting a tutorial system here at bot-supply. It would be cool if we could make Bot-supply the main source of all bot coding and sharing.

- Yous

Administrator

I've been rather vocal about this issue in the past. I'd say go for helping each other but I am against open sourcing (in general)

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    I've been rather vocal about this issue in the past. I'd say go for helping each other but I am against open sourcing (in general)
    Because your a business owner and it has a large potential to hurt your profits. Reasonable, but not good enough.

If you are a good programmer in C# or Java, and good with AI, I'll work with you. I'm not looking for a leech, though, so I'll start you off with slower, simpler methods to see if you can understand them. I respect Face's wishes, so don't expect to jump straight into the actual bot making.

Add me:
    Skype - wastedbro
    MSN - clay24g@aim.com
    Skype - wastedbro

Quote Originally Posted by wastedbro View Post
    Because your a business owner and it has a large potential to hurt your profits. Reasonable, but not good enough.

If you are a good programmer in C# or Java, and good with AI, I'll work with you. I'm not looking for a leech, though, so I'll start you off with slower, simpler methods to see if you can understand them. I respect Face's wishes, so don't expect to jump straight into the actual bot making.

Add me:
    Skype - wastedbro
    MSN - clay24g@aim.com
    Added on Skype. Im not looking to create and sell puzzle pirate bots. I want to up my understanding of color/image detection bots. Maybe move on to little projects to do small repetitive tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yous View Post
    Added on Skype. Im not looking to create and sell puzzle pirate bots. I want to up my understanding of color/image detection bots. Maybe move on to little projects to do small repetitive tasks.
    That's fine. If you have ideas, we can create them. I'd like you to help me with some of my projects later on, though.
    Skype - wastedbro

SCAR Divi. Everyone hates it, but I love it. It was MADE (literally) to bot. If you want to know some SCAR then add me on Skype: TheKandor

R.ita I.s P.erfect