Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Analzying

Analzying

I want to make my own bot, but iam stuck on how is the bot able to analyze the intial board such in bilging how is the bot able to know which pieces are where as you start the puzzle. Or maybe in treasure drop how would the bot read the intial board cause the board is random each time you play

#Return

Do you have any experience in coding before this? Also what language are you coding in.

Pretty much for bilge, basicly, you return the R,G,B from the centre of each piece and put it into a 2D array.

If you are coding in C# I have a code that reads a bilge board and puts each R,G,B into an array I could give you. Kinda buggers up cause it wasn't the centre of each piece and it returns the R,G,B of the background of the board for a crab (Didn't hit the centre of the piece -.-) if you want to have a look.

Just saying, if you want to code a bot and have no knowledge of coding... start small, don't rush into bots... Cause you'll only fail.

Administrator

Trust Scarecrow. He's failed many many many many MANNNNNNYYYYYY times
    Scarecrow, Severn and Omegwavex like this.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Ya, if you do want to start with bots, start with Runescape color bots. Some of the easiest coding you can do.

I haven't quite figured out any "Easy" Pp bots yet, that I could mess around with.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Sobo View Post
    Trust Scarecrow. He's failed many many many many MANNNNNNYYYYYY times
    Oi.

Gtfo.

Y U Hurt Mah Feelingz First you tell everyone I'm gay, now you say I fail.... :'(

Btw. If you wanna chat, skype is :Thescarecrow-botsupply

And No, I don't do private cam shows.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 05-12-2012 at 03:15 AM.

if it is a bilge bot you are looking for then i have the source for decayed, if i not remember wrong sheer bilge and EZ hax bilge is builded up from this source.. it is not detected so you can play all you want with it.. and its coded in C#. download it here: pm me for it

If you want other source codes i have this pack. many of the bots in this is not finnish and is both coded in java and c#. the other bilge bots that are in it are detected so do only use decayed! you can download it here: pm me for it
    Hope i helped you
    Last edited by tarzan; 05-12-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    if it is a bilge bot you are looking for then i have the source for decayed, if i not remember wrong sheer bilge and EZ hax bilge is builded up from this source.. it is not detected so you can play all you want with it.. and its coded in C#. download it here: Bot.zip

If you want other source codes i have this pack. many of the bots in this is not finnish and is both coded in java and c#. the other bilge bots that are in it are detected so do only use decayed! you can download it here:

Hope i helped you
    If you are not the author of these I highly recommend you not to give anything to download of it without asking the authors for their explicit permission.
    Last edited by Sticky; 05-12-2012 at 01:41 PM.

//siggy by Poseidon

Quote Originally Posted by flashbang View Post
    If you are not the author of these I highly recommend you not to give anything to download of it without asking the authors for their explicit permission.
    im not the author. this pack is all over the internet so just wanted to help and give him a link... i will remove it if anyone asks me to

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    im not the author. this pack is all over the internet so just wanted to help and give him a link... i will remove it if anyone asks me to
    You missed Flash's point completely. They are not yours to share, is what he is getting at. The people who are sharing them, should not be either.

I just wanted to point out that fun mistake he made in the post title. Analzying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast