Forage Bot for Profit and Standing.

I know Face and his team at present dont have a Forage Bot so I am currently looking for a Private Forage Bot/s.

The Forage bot that I am looking for should be able to achieve Excellent or Higher and be used for general expeditions in game or for Forage on a ship docked at an island. Preferably with the ability to continue without having to be checked every time it finishes to proceed.

The other version of it that I would like integrated with a Bot that I would like can be separate but preferred to be joint with the first. The Bot would be based for Cursed Isles (CI) and be able to get Frentic Forage as often as possible if not all the time. If the bot ever gets stuck it should be able to Leave the forage and re enter the puzzle.

If anyone has a Bot that can do one or the other or both in one I would like to have proof of the bot and verification that it is also undetected before I give you an offer. If your bot has both in One i would in general most likely give you more than having them as 2 separate bots. The main thing I would like with the bot is to be able to set it up on many VM's for so as I can do more than 1 account at a time.

Thank You for your time and Thank you if I also make a purchase from you.

Notes

I will not buy any forage bot that uses Scar.

I would like to note, anyone attempting to build one... The method used for cursed Isles will get you incred 85% of the time on the regular dock forage.
    new life, who this

I would also be interested in this foraging bot, I would just need it on a normal ship, so it can run and not be checked up on here and there.

You got $600?

Quote Originally Posted by Aisukagee View Post
    You got $600?
    Honestly the $ i would spend would depend on the bot

Banned

Why would you spend that amount on a game that's going to die in 1 year or so doesn't make sense

just spend the 600$ on poe, with the bot u will need ages to do 600$ worth of poe.

Im wanting the bot not poe or $ i have my own reasons why i want it