Banned

rs gold for vip?

Hey I was wondering if I could trade Runescape gold for VIP? I do not own a credit card/paypal or I would pay for vip.. I dont play runescape anymore I Might sell account some how haha.. I can upload pictures later of acc and cash.

Banned/Non-Member

Nope.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpool View Post
    Nope.
    Thanks Face.

Quote Originally Posted by wowfreak0123 View Post
    Hey I was wondering if I could trade Runescape gold for VIP? I do not own a credit card/paypal or I would pay for vip.. I dont play runescape anymore I Might sell account some how haha.. I can upload pictures later of acc and cash.
    You could sell the account for money and then buy V.I.P, Yes.
    Paypal does take Debit Cards, so you could put that on the account. You don't actually have to use the card, however, it does help.

Do you mind sending me some images of the account via a PM, or skype (Thescarecrow-botsupply)? I may buy it off you. If you don't have a Paypal account, we MIGHT be able to work something out with Face.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Thanks Face.

You could sell the account for money and then buy V.I.P, Yes.
    Paypal does take Debit Cards, so you could put that on the account. You don't actually have to use the card, however, it does help.

Do you mind sending me some images of the account via a PM, or skype (Thescarecrow-botsupply)? I may buy it off you. If you don't have a Paypal account, we MIGHT be able to work something out with Face.
    I'm at School right now but I would love to give you pictures of the account add my Skype Wowfreak0123/email: Superwowfreak01@yahoo.com

Ex-Staff Member

We do not directly take any other forms of currency. But I am sure that you could find someone to trade you VIP for rs gold. Just be careful when trading.

Banned

Made a deal with ScareCrow it was successful Thank you

how did you trade for this :P? wouldn't mind doing it myself as not getting paid for a week or two yet :/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by flindo View Post
    how did you trade for this :P? wouldn't mind doing it myself as not getting paid for a week or two yet :/
    I made the deal with Scarecrow Traded him first then he used Team viewer to pay for V.I.P I trust him and plan on doing more business with him.