Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133

    rs gold for vip?

    Hey I was wondering if I could trade Runescape gold for VIP? I do not own a credit card/paypal or I would pay for vip.. I dont play runescape anymore I Might sell account some how haha.. I can upload pictures later of acc and cash.

  2. #2
    Banned/Non-Member
    Chrome is offline

    Posts
    285
    Nope.

  3. #3
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpool View Post
    Nope.
    Thanks Face.

    Quote Originally Posted by wowfreak0123 View Post
    Hey I was wondering if I could trade Runescape gold for VIP? I do not own a credit card/paypal or I would pay for vip.. I dont play runescape anymore I Might sell account some how haha.. I can upload pictures later of acc and cash.
    You could sell the account for money and then buy V.I.P, Yes.
    Paypal does take Debit Cards, so you could put that on the account. You don't actually have to use the card, however, it does help.

    Do you mind sending me some images of the account via a PM, or skype (Thescarecrow-botsupply)? I may buy it off you. If you don't have a Paypal account, we MIGHT be able to work something out with Face.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Thanks Face.



    You could sell the account for money and then buy V.I.P, Yes.
    Paypal does take Debit Cards, so you could put that on the account. You don't actually have to use the card, however, it does help.

    Do you mind sending me some images of the account via a PM, or skype (Thescarecrow-botsupply)? I may buy it off you. If you don't have a Paypal account, we MIGHT be able to work something out with Face.
    I'm at School right now but I would love to give you pictures of the account add my Skype Wowfreak0123/email: Superwowfreak01@yahoo.com

  5. #5
    Ex-Staff Member
    Champ is offline

    Posts
    376
    We do not directly take any other forms of currency. But I am sure that you could find someone to trade you VIP for rs gold. Just be careful when trading.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Made a deal with ScareCrow it was successful Thank you

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    flindo is offline

    Posts
    16
    how did you trade for this :P? wouldn't mind doing it myself as not getting paid for a week or two yet :/

  8. #8
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by flindo View Post
    how did you trade for this :P? wouldn't mind doing it myself as not getting paid for a week or two yet :/
    I made the deal with Scarecrow Traded him first then he used Team viewer to pay for V.I.P I trust him and plan on doing more business with him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •