Banned

IGC Exchange Rates

These are the commonly accepted exchange rates between various game currencies and USD (as of January).
    It's a good idea to check this before agreeing to a trade if you are new to that game.

$1 USD equals:

• Puzzle Pirates - 20,000 poe
    • Gaia Online - 500,000 gold*
    • Runescape - 1,540,000 gold

*Legitimate gold rate, you will often find hacked/stolen gold for half the price. Beware.
    Last edited by Cryoma; 01-19-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Runescape gold is actually getting more valuable since botting has been gone. A better price would be maybe $.65/m or even up to $.75. Right now you have it at $.50/m

Banned

I'm not expecting these prices to remain constant, so please do post any changes along with links to recently completed trades as evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryoma View Post
    I'm not expecting these prices to remain constant, so please do post any changes along with links to recently completed trades as evidence.
    Go to gold4fun.com. They've sold billions of RSGP. And right now their prices are a little over $1.00/m. Plus I've sold over 200m RSGP for $.65/m even when botting was alive.

Banned

I adjusted it to 65/m, I don't play or trade rs so that was just initial speculation, ypp and gaia I'm sure of though.
    Any other games we should have?

Quote Originally Posted by Cryoma View Post
    I adjusted it to 65/m, I don't play or trade rs so that was just initial speculation, ypp and gaia I'm sure of though.
    Any other games we should have?
    I'm sure we will eventually see someone wanting to trade WoW gold.

I found it odd that botting was never really where the good money was... It was in stakes and dicing.