Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SimplyIcy

Thread: Selling League of Legends Account for Poe (Emerald)

  1. #1
    Member
    SimplyIcy is offline

    Posts
    90

    Selling League of Legends Account for Poe (Emerald)

    41 Champions
    Level 30 (Max)
    North American account
    Plenty of Skins for each Champion (20+ Skins I Believe)
    2 Pages of Tier 3 runes. DPS and Tank.

    Due to me being inactive on Ranked and League I am no longer in my Silver or Bronze Division.

    PM on here or add me on skype with Serious offers please.

    Skype: Codywins.xd


    Can post pictures of account with skins if needed.
    Last edited by SimplyIcy; 06-26-2013 at 09:44 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Sorry for this but you mentioned you're not in Silver or Bronze duo to you being inactive. Unless you have never played ranked, this is impossible (unless you're in gold+). Also, post what skins you have, saying 20+ skins means nothing.. They could be the lowest tier of skins.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  3. #3
    Member
    SimplyIcy is offline

    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Sorry for this but you mentioned you're not in Silver or Bronze duo to you being inactive. Unless you have never played ranked, this is impossible (unless you're in gold+). Also, post what skins you have, saying 20+ skins means nothing.. They could be the lowest tier of skins.
    I have played Solo Ranked a lot. and I will post a picture of the skins I have.. the Free ones are included btw.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyIcy View Post
    I have played Solo Ranked a lot. and I will post a picture of the skins I have.. the Free ones are included btw.
    Still doesn't answer my question :/

    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyIcy View Post
    Due to me being inactive on Ranked and League I am no longer in my Silver or Bronze Division.
    If you've played ranked a lot then how are you no longer in your silver/bronze division unless you're Gold or higher. Doesn't the rank stick with you?
    Last edited by Pain; 06-26-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  5. #5
    Member
    SimplyIcy is offline

    Posts
    90
    Skins I own:
    Akali: Stinger
    Alistair: Free Skin (Unchained)
    Brand: Vandal
    Draven: Soul Reaver
    Elise: Death Blossom
    Garen: Rugged
    Katarina: High Command
    Kha'Zix: Mecha
    LeBlanc: Prestigious
    Master Yi: Assassin
    Olaf: Glacial
    Pantheon: Perseus + Full Metal
    Riven: Crimson
    Sejuani : Traditional (Free I believe)
    Shaco: Royal
    Syndra: Justicar
    Twisted Fate: Underworld
    Yorick: Pentakill

    So actually I own 17 skins.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Still doesn't answer my question :/



    If you've played ranked a lot then how are you no longer in your silver/bronze division unless you're Gold or higher. Doesn't the rank stick with you?
    To be honest I have no idea. I literally have not played this game in almost a year if not more in ranked.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Pain is offline

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyIcy View Post
    Skins I own:
    Akali: Stinger
    Alistair: Free Skin (Unchained)
    Brand: Vandal
    Draven: Soul Reaver
    Elise: Death Blossom
    Garen: Rugged
    Katarina: High Command
    Kha'Zix: Mecha
    LeBlanc: Prestigious
    Master Yi: Assassin
    Olaf: Glacial
    Pantheon: Perseus + Full Metal
    Riven: Crimson
    Sejuani : Traditional (Free I believe)
    Shaco: Royal
    Syndra: Justicar
    Twisted Fate: Underworld
    Yorick: Pentakill

    So actually I own 17 skins.

    - - - Updated - - -



    To be honest I have no idea. I literally have not played this game in almost a year if not more in ranked.
    Makes sense, if you haven't played ranked this season then you won't actually be in a division.

    Also, use this: [GUIDE] How To Put Your LoL Acc for Sale! as a guide on putting your account up for sale.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  7. #7
    Member
    SimplyIcy is offline

    Posts
    90
    Thank you for the Help pain
    Pain likes this.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    arasyago is offline

    Posts
    24
    I have bad feelings about this account

  9. #9
    Member
    SimplyIcy is offline

    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by arasyago View Post
    I have bad feelings about this account
    Nothing wrong with this account. I played last night. Just need to sell it cause I have no want or need to play League anymore. I am more into PP and Diablo 3. that's where my cash flow is. I no longer play that game. it is a perfectly good account. I promise this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •