Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Buying MineCraft Premium account

  1. #1
    Tim
    Senior Member
    Tim is offline

    Posts
    104

    Buying MineCraft Premium account

    Let me know how much
    Coding up a storm and running the BuyPoe.com Network, which get 500k-1 Million Visitors monthly.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Money is offline

    Posts
    282
    350K on Emerald?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Minecraft accounts cannot be sold on this site.

  4. #4
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Minecraft accounts cannot be sold on this site.
    Since when?
    Kandor likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Pain is online now

    Posts
    1,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Since when?
    My question exactly..

    But, there is a problem with buying minecraft accounts... There are lots of files that has userass for minecraft account and most people grab one from there and sell it. I suggest to the OP that you trade with caution.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

  6. #6
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Since when?
    Lol I swear you've told people here that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    My question exactly..

    But, there is a problem with buying minecraft accounts... There are lots of files that has userass for minecraft account and most people grab one from there and sell it. I suggest to the OP that you trade with caution.
    Minecraft accounts aren't safe to trade. People can recover them very easily.

  7. #7
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Lol I swear you've told people here that too.
    Not that I remember, maybe if they were illegitimately obtained, otherwise no I haven't.

    Edit: Post about not being allowed to sell hacked accounts: http://bot-supply.com/forum/general-...-accounts.html

  8. #8
    Banned
    Rage is offline

    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Not that I remember, maybe if they were illegitimately obtained, otherwise no I haven't.

    Edit: Post about not being allowed to sell hacked accounts: http://bot-supply.com/forum/general-...-accounts.html
    ahhh okies

  9. #9
    British Twat
    Phoenix is offline

    Posts
    294
    Totally off topic but i guess your getting a free bump, Totally handsome avatar you must work out.




    If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

  10. #10
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Totally off topic but i guess your getting a free bump, Totally handsome avatar you must work out.
    He must pull so many bitches with a face like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •