Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Closed

Closed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 35n565x.jpg   fw7y4z.jpg  
    Last edited by kidink; 10-25-2012 at 03:10 AM.

Administrator

Add me on skype to verify this if Scarecrow or Toxic hasn't yet, thanks.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Banned

You seem to be selling this same method that is here: S>100$'s Daily Semi-Auto Pilot

Main thread is here: Closed- Public

Your banned in gamersoul. You should explain that before doing anything else.

Tim

It's a typical pyramid scheme, his "guide" can be found for free mostly anywhere on the internet. For someone who claims to have made $30,000 from this guide it's a tad weird that you're paying people $5 to get people to buy you're guide.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    It's a typical pyramid scheme, his "guide" can be found for free mostly anywhere on the internet. For someone who claims to have made $30,000 from this guide it's a tad weird that you're paying people $5 to get people to buy you're guide.
    Exactly. If they are making that much money, they wouldn't be selling this guide. They'd keep it to themselves. Meaning they are tards for making eBooks like this.

the guide is to copy and paste this thread to a bunch of forum sites

tim ot it right, pyrimid scheme
    /closed

Your wrong this is my guide. It's legit and I sell it on many forums. And no I haven't made 30K lol. I made around 7k. It's totally legit ill even have it verified for all you people making conspiracy theories that have nothing better to do lol.

I'm banned till the 25th cause I trolled a mod LOL GG. Please don't be ignorant.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by kidink View Post
    I'm banned till the 25th cause I trolled a mod LOL GG. Please don't be ignorant.
    Multi banned you for removing the warning he'd posted on your thread as well as trying to sell the e-books which were posted for free. You're auto-mated method isn't even yours, it's merely one you've stolen from someone else.

Free Free eBooks - Page 2

For the mods and people considering to buy, just do a quick google search. He gets banned from one forums, moves to another and sells there until he's banned again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Multi banned you for removing the warning he'd posted on your thread as well as trying to sell the e-books which were posted for free. You're auto-mated method isn't even yours, it's merely one you've stolen from someone else.

Free Free eBooks - Page 2

For the mods and people considering to buy, just do a quick google search. He gets banned from one forums, moves to another and sells there until he's banned again.
    You fucking idiot i'm not banned for the ebook. LOL your so fucking dumb even ask multi task on msn. I'm banned for trolling a mod until the 25th of october dumb fuck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast