Banned

WoW Mass Guild Inviter

Yep. I'm looking for one, if anyone has played WoW(which I'd like someone who has to do this for me) then you know about mass guild inviters. None of em really work as of Mists of Panderia came out, but yeah. Hit me up, xD.

Banned

They still work with Mists of Pandaria. But really it's useless. Only low levels will join your guild, most of the time they will all leave. The ones that don't leave will never log onto that toon again. If you do get a high level, he'll most likely leave. If he doesn't he most likely isn't good at the game.

I've never joined/been in a guild with that. My ilvl is 466 right now and my guild will be starting MV raiding today. Just do it the old fashioned way man.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    They still work with Mists of Pandaria. But really it's useless. Only low levels will join your guild, most of the time they will all leave. The ones that don't leave will never log onto that toon again. If you do get a high level, he'll most likely leave. If he doesn't he most likely isn't good at the game.

I've never joined/been in a guild with that. My ilvl is 466 right now and my guild will be starting MV raiding today. Just do it the old fashioned way man.
    I can't get any of them to work, in MoP they disabled function guildinvite; so the addons only whisper mass people, and it doesn't invite them. SuperInvite, the next biggest addon only picks up about (maybe) 10-30 people.

Banned

I know that no one here is going to make one for you, and it's probably best the disabled them. If SuperInvite is only half working I'd go for that then. It's the best you're going to get.