Would you pay for a method to raise stats

This method is much more efficient than hyper-ranking, I haven't tried it out but the logic behind it seems solid. You don't need to be amazing in the puzzle, simply reach incredible. Not much else to say apart from it sounds much quicker and much more effective.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Wouldn't pay for it as people already know of Hyper-ranking and that is already free and does the job in a similar way I assume.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    This method is much more efficient than hyper-ranking, I haven't tried it out but the logic behind it seems solid. You don't need to be amazing in the puzzle, simply reach incredible. Not much else to say apart from it sounds much quicker and much more effective.
    Don't you have to be good as the puzzle to get incredible?
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Wouldn't pay for it as people already know of Hyper-ranking and that is already free and does the job in a similar way I assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    This method is much more efficient than hyper-ranking... Not much else to say apart from it sounds much quicker and much more effective.
    Do you even read threads? This does not act in the same way as hyper-ranking, you can do it on any ship (navy, pillage, own etc)

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Banned

No I would not pay for a method to raise stats. Lazyness is the reason there is bots.