[$15 SALE]GenetixLagswitch - ANY Game | User Friendly | Multi Platform | Customisable

GenetixLagswitch
    Brought to you by Kandor

What is GenetixLagswitch?
    GenetixLagswitch is a virtual lagswitch, the first of its kind in these markets! If you do not know what a lagswitch is, read the next section. This can be used to create glitches, give advantages or just troll your lobby on a multitude of games and platforms. Here are a few examples our community came up with: FIFA, Counter Strike: Source/Global Offensive, Call of Duty, Battlefield 3, NBA, Madden and a lot more! Not only this, but the lagswitch is designed to allow coverage of all outgoing connections, this means that you will be able to use it not only on your computer, but on consoles too!

What is a Lagswitch?
    When the switch is activated, the device is designed to function for a few seconds on a timer, effectively blocking all network traffic between the local game device and the Internet temporarily. Used during gameplay, the device causes the person using a lag switch to appear to opponents as frozen while in fact they are still able to play locally and gain advantages in the game. When the lag switch timer expires, the local game device will resynchronize with the online game that appears to opponents in a sudden burst. (extracted from about.com)

Features
    Virtual - no need to install any hardware!
    Unlimited uses!
    Effective on ANY (online) game!
    Works on consoles and computers alike!
    Works on Windows and Unix systems alike*
    100% customisable!A
    User friendly interface!

*the individual script without a GUI. Individual sales can be arranged for this

How to buy:
    (Click the buttons to pay via the payment providers)
    Lifetime:

Monthly:

Once your payment has cleared, PM me with your transaction ID and the transaction will continue.
    Of course, we can always manually, however I will not go first. We can arrange a middleman if necessary.

How to buy:
    MSN: TheKandor@hotmail.com
    AIM: k.nife
    Or Private Message!

Pictures and videos coming soon!

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Reserved for FAQ and vouches

R.ita I.s P.erfect

VIP Member

Good old Combat Arms lagswitching... Sadly they made it so if you Disconnect for longer then 3 seconds it kicks you out of a game D:
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Good old Combat Arms lagswitching... Sadly they made it so if you Disconnect for longer then 3 seconds it kicks you out of a game D:
    Which is why you can customise the time of the lagswitch! Making it accessible for any game type, or time limit!

R.ita I.s P.erfect

VIP Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    Which is why you can customise the time of the lagswitch! Making it accessible for any game type, or time limit!
    Problem with that is in 3 seconds you won't get much done in Combat Arms :P Especially if you lag switch against one of those NX characters.

never the less I'd say it's worth what you're asking.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'