View Poll Results: How much would you pay for a lagswitch?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • $10>

2 8.33%
  • $11-$20

7 29.17%
  • $21-$30

2 8.33%
  • Nothing because I'm a cheap fagt

13 54.17%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How much would you pay for a virtual lagswitch

How much would you pay for a virtual lagswitch

As the title says, how much would you pay for a GUI-newbie friendly-Lagswitch? This lagswitch is network wide (so it effects everyone on your network) so it will work on PSN/XBL/PuzzlePirates/anything that connects to the internet.

If you don't know what a lagswitch is:
    Operation of a Lag Switch

When the switch is activated, the device is designed to function for a few seconds on a timer, effectively blocking all network traffic between the local game device and the Internet temporarily. Used during gameplay, the device causes the person using a lag switch to appear to opponents as frozen while in fact they are still able to play locally and gain advantages in the game. When the lag switch timer expires, the local game device will resynchronize with the online game that appears to opponents in a sudden burst.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Banned

This doesn't work for SF, does it?

Banned

Works with Xbox Live? So how would I go about using it in a Modern Warfare 3 match? If I can do things such as that with it, I'd be willing to pay 20-30 USD.

Quote Originally Posted by Her0 View Post
    Works with Xbox Live? So how would I go about using it in a Modern Warfare 3 match? If I can do things such as that with it, I'd be willing to pay 20-30 USD.
    You would activate the application on your computer and it would cover you XBL connection too! It wouldn't disrupt the match for others unless you were the host though. I don't think so anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ~awesomexr View Post
    This doesn't work for SF, does it?
    Of course it does! Like I said, it works with anything on your LAN, say you wanted your printer to stop printing, use this. If you wanted to have an advantage in a sword fight on puzzle pirates, use this! The possibilites are endless!

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Banned

Is it already created? I could take this off your hands today for $15-20 depending on how efficient and easy it is to use, etc.

Is it already created? I could take this off your hands today for $15-20 depending on how efficient and easy it is to use, etc.
    Yes the script is currently made, I created it a few weeks back before I went away. Now I'm just making it user friendly and secure I hope to release it by this time next week. But don't count on it!

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    Yes the script is currently made, I created it a few weeks back before I went away. Now I'm just making it user friendly and secure I hope to release it by this time next week. But don't count on it!
    Sounds good to me. So if I were to use the lagswitch during a wager = usual win? I'm confused because you use it and it disrupts YOUR connection between the server and things. How would this work in something like Puzzle Pirates? I will be using it for XBL to fuck with people on GameBattles in Private Matches but it would be nice to to just DC people in SF XD

I am cheap faggot in general, but I think there are better markets to sell this on :P

Sounds good to me. So if I were to use the lagswitch during a wager = usual win? I'm confused because you use it and it disrupts YOUR connection between the server and things. How would this work in something like Puzzle Pirates? I will be using it for XBL to fuck with people on GameBattles in Private Matches but it would be nice to to just DC people in SF XD
    Well say you were in a swordfight, if you used this during the opener, you could build and send your opener and first strike by the time your opponent has only just sent his opener as whilst you were in a lagswitch, you still built and sent. Now the PP server is trying to catch up with you so it speeds all your strikes up. Not a speed hack, more of a time twister.

I was also told that if this works in a certain manner you can boost your puzzling skills by an enormous amount! Much further than hyper-ranking!

Quote Originally Posted by Valderino View Post
    I am cheap faggot in general, but I think there are better markets to sell this on :P
    This one is customised to Y!PP, when I give the user a custom time it bugs a bit. I'll try and find a fix for this, as such I am limited to about 3 sites to sell this on

R.ita I.s P.erfect

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    Well say you were in a swordfight, if you used this during the opener, you could build and send your opener and first strike by the time your opponent has only just sent his opener as whilst you were in a lagswitch, you still built and sent. Now the PP server is trying to catch up with you so it speeds all your strikes up. Not a speed hack, more of a time twister.

I was also told that if this works in a certain manner you can boost your puzzling skills by an enormous amount! Much further than hyper-ranking!
    Would this be efficient if I used DiS? I don't really PLAY Puzzle Pirates, I bot it. I'm good at nada puzzlo's.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast