Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading Wow (Molten Private Server ) For Poe on Emerald

Hello Everyone I got a molten Account on Their realm Neltharion i got 4 Level 85s 1 Shaman-Ilvl 355 2Druid-Ilvl 340 3 Death knight ilvl 357 and finally Hunter ilvl 351 the Rest are levels 80 waiting for you to level them

Please post all your offers here or we can take it to skype if you really want
    Am mainly looking for Poe

Thanks for your time

Just a warning.

Molten WoW have a system where they can check where you've logged in via IP ( like most games) But they're VERY strict on account sharing, its extremely hard to do stuff like this and get away with it, and you're normally found out in the end.

I've tried to give accounts away, and also that isn't that decent what you got, its the gear that matters ( If you have V.I.P ) Doesn't take that long to get 355 (Knowing from personal experience.)

You wouldn't get much poe anyway because not many people know the Poe to a warcraft account, you'll get lower because its Private server.

i really dont care am not looking for that much poe

and i dont think its illegal in molten to play on same account with different IP my cousin always plays on my account never got banned

When "not that much poe" I mean VERY little like 5k, its not worth it in the long shot.

-UNLESS- You've bought VIP gear from the server.

Have you?

on molten 355 PVE takes along time if u said pvp sure yeh but all my toons are full PVE

Account Trading
    This is mostly to avoid scams. If you are caught trying to sell, buy, trade or give away your(s) accounts, be it via whisper, guild chat, forums or any global channels, expect to lose your account for good.

Rules & Guidelines [IN-GAME] Updated June/22/2012 - Molten Community Forums

nope 5k is little

but soome ppl want to play wow and they just need a good account and i think mine is a good place to start cause its 4.06 max non VIP gear is 359 and i got 357 MAX

Was giving you a heads up, good luck selling the account though.

yeh thxs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast