Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: borderlands

  1. #1
    British Twat
    Phoenix is offline

    Posts
    294

    borderlands

    Just wondering if anyone here has borderlands for pc that isnt a Douche that would like to play through it with me as im thinking of buying it and playing through it before the release of borderlands 2 next month.


    Considered douche-bags:

    Eyad
    E-z
    Dave (small penis)
    Tim (Far Too British)
    Phil (bad hair cut, Goat lover)

    Last edited by Phoenix; 08-10-2012 at 02:44 PM.




    If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Zulzarax is offline

    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Just wondering if anyone here has borderlands for pc that isnt a Douche that would like to play through it with me as im thinking of buying it and playing through it before the release of borderlands 2 next month.


    Considered douche-bags:

    Eyad
    E-z
    Dave (small penis)
    Tim (British)
    Phil (bad hair cut, Goat lover)

    Me and Kandor are british.

    So is Toxic.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

  3. #3
    British Twat
    Phoenix is offline

    Posts
    294
    So am i but Tim is like too british




    If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Zulzarax is offline

    Posts
    479
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    So am i but Tim is like too british
    Ahhhhh, i see.

    Kandor has a small penis.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry

  5. #5
    Member
    Pwnage is offline

    Posts
    76
    How much is Borderlands atm?
    27th June, 2010 - 11th August, 2012

  6. #6
    British Twat
    Phoenix is offline

    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnage View Post
    How much is Borderlands atm?
    Normal edition on steam: 19.99

    Game of the year edition (Contains all DLC , 4 in total and trust me its worth it adds hours onto gameplay) 19.99 XD



    If you was on about next months release you can pre-order on steam for 29.99 and you get various bonus content etc




    If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

  7. #7
    Member
    awall is offline

    Posts
    49
    Borederlands has to be one of my favorite shooters, its style is fucking incredible. sadly though, i have the xbox edition

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Slushies xD is offline

    Posts
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by awall View Post
    Borederlands has to be one of my favorite shooters, its style is fucking incredible. sadly though, i have the xbox edition
    As do I , hit me up sometime when I get live back and we'll play?

  9. #9
    British Twat
    Phoenix is offline

    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by awall View Post
    Borederlands has to be one of my favorite shooters, its style is fucking incredible. sadly though, i have the xbox edition
    As did i but after seeing the pc version and gaming in general ill never go back




    If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •