Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By notion75

Thread: Selling Spiral Knights Loader and Bot Base

VIP Member

Selling Spiral Knights Loader and Bot Base

Selling a java reflection loader for Spiral Knights along with the base of the bot I wrote for it. I would estimate the bot at 20% completion. The opportunity for profits if this was finished is immense.

Asking price: $700

There wouldn't be much profits as Spiral Knights has a market of about two people.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

British Twat

Quote Originally Posted by Kandor View Post
    There wouldn't be much profits as Spiral Knights has a market of about two people.
    Not really you have to market it, Correctly.

If your stupid or if i think your stupid please follow this link: (Link)

Server Admin

The SK forums has 430,000+ posts already.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    The SK forums has 430,000+ posts already.
    But is there a RWT market for it? Zulzarax took something like three months to try and sell his account.

R.ita I.s P.erfect

VIP Member

But is there a RWT market for it? Zulzarax took something like three months to try and sell his account.
    And he sold it for 1/4 of the original asking price cause he was desperate.

A reflection loader for Sprial Knights would be quite simple, if that's all it has ATM and absolutely no hooks it's not worth the $700 asking price.
    If you have any business with me, feel free to add me on skype 'waterlesswell'

VIP Member

You could go a bunch of different ways with it. From selling the bot to selling items to selling accounts to selling leveling. The most lucrative being selling the bot directly of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    And he sold it for 1/4 of the original asking price cause he was desperate.

A reflection loader for Sprial Knights would be quite simple, if that's all it has ATM and absolutely no hooks it's not worth the $700 asking price.
    A reflection loader for Spiral Knights is nowhere near easy especially making sure its robust enough to survive updates. It also does have some hooks aswell as a full keyboard and mouse class already made. Additionally I will attach my reflection explorer program with it which I made specifically to make finding hooks easier (it also facilitates hacking, but I do not condone its usage for hacking.)

Developer

I'm interested. I'll just have to save up some money and have a think about it. Would I be able to see it in Teamview before purchasing it though?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerking98 View Post
    You could go a bunch of different ways with it. From selling the bot to selling items to selling accounts to selling leveling. The most lucrative being selling the bot directly of course.

A reflection loader for Spiral Knights is nowhere near easy especially making sure its robust enough to survive updates. It also does have some hooks aswell as a full keyboard and mouse class already made. Additionally I will attach my reflection explorer program with it which I made specifically to make finding hooks easier (it also facilitates hacking, but I do not condone its usage for hacking.)

SK has no real market.

The only way I see of making money is to multibox vanaduke with a friend, who will shivermist him for you.

You don't level in SK, you just complete levels repetedly for cash, though it could be used as a PvP based bot, that could bring in a fair ammount of cash, alas, not much.

These are only a few ideas though, I can't think of any others.

Just my two pennies.
    Bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by killakilla View Post
    what i do for a living and what videos i do where i make kids cry