Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buying Inactive WoW account [NA]

Anyone used to play WoW but are now bored of it? Too broke to renew subscription? I'll buy any inactive account of any variety regardless of pre-existing characters, expansions, etc. Reply to the thread or message (eli.navi) on Skype.

Banned

I've never played WoW but I do have an account that is ready to merge with a bnet account, is there any way I can check out the characters on it without linking?

No there isn't but regardless of the characters on the account I'd still pay the same amount because that's not the reason why I want it. If you want I can hook you up with some free dungeon runs on my 85, that'll get you piles of levels and some decent gear if you're lucky.

Banned

I have an 80 with cataclysm and shit

Banned

Sold, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezenemy View Post
    I have an 80 with cataclysm and shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Navi View Post
    regardless of the characters on the account I'd still pay the same amount because that's not the reason why I want it..
    Still looking for inactive accounts, bought Cryoma's, nice trade. ^^

Banned

How much would you buy it for then? o.O

How much would you buy it for then? o.O
    I bought C.Ryoma's for $8, so...

$8

Banned

So pretty much you are buying normal, inactive WoW accounts? Seeing as the game is only $20 with Burning Crusade. I have Cataclysm on mine and the expansions before that obviously, and that costs.. $90? I bought all of that shit 3 months ago.

You should specify that in the OP, I doubt anyone would sell an account with cataclysm for $8.

So pretty much you are buying normal, inactive WoW accounts? Seeing as the game is only $20 with Burning Crusade. I have Cataclysm on mine and the expansions before that obviously, and that costs.. $90? I bought all of that shit 3 months ago.

You should specify that in the OP, I doubt anyone would sell an account with cataclysm for $8.
    If you had bought it a month earlier you could have had it for around $30, they had a christmas sale going. Anyways, by the looks of it cryoma hadnt actually payed for the expansions or something along those lines. I believe she wants to be able to use the scroll of resurrection for the extra sub.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast