Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: emerald & obsidian poes

Banned

emerald & obsidian poes

emerald: 1.8m - $22/mil
    obsidian: 1.1m - $30/mil

going first if you have vouches otherwise you go first.

BUMP for selling obsidian account [wiling to use middleman]
    PM
    PM
    PM

I'll take your Emerald, PM skype.

Banned

PMed. feel free to bring a middleman - moderator. I don't do skype or discord for safety purposes. Group chat/private chat here only, if not, feel free to find another seller.

Quote Originally Posted by mafi0239 View Post
    PMed. feel free to bring a middleman - moderator. I don't do skype or discord for safety purposes. Group chat/private chat here only, if not, feel free to find another seller.
    Waiting on payment.

emerald: 1.8m - $22/mil
    obsidian: 1.1m - $30/mil

going first if you have vouches otherwise you go first.

BUMP for selling obsidian account [wiling to use middleman]
    PM
    PM
    PM
    You have 1 day to pay before I ruin your life.

mrt

Quote Originally Posted by Ferizaj View Post

please reminder to only trade with trusted MEMBERS and always use a mm for safety.

Quote Originally Posted by mrt View Post
    please reminder to only trade with trusted MEMBERS and always use a mm for safety.
    I'm a trusted member myself just went with $10 cause I was bored. He hasn't been back on BS since, it's a nice and easy chargeback + whatever else I want to do with his IRL info but giving a day for the benefit of the doubt. Been on the forums for like a decade, thanks though!

Banned

Subject closed. Will not sell to Mr. Ferizaj
    Reasons:
    a) via discord he said he is powerfull and can treathen Face and get refund to any bots, due to that he can anytime request refund after doing the ingame trade.
    b) he gave me a stupid account full novice-able which would be very dodgy : /who Bettyz - Emerald.
    c) the money I have received came with seller protection so from 10 USD I have received only 9. something.

Because of that I have refunded the payment with all the money remained.
    You are not a trusted member, you are as you said '' a trusted member YOURSELF'' not trusted for everyone.
    The reason I said exactly I am wiling to use middleman is because I use my main account for trades.
    Therefore you have the proof of refund down there (To an invalid email blockbustermoney?)
    Have a good day.
    c2.png

BUMP: Still selling poes & obsidian account.

- - - Updated - - -

Waiting on payment.
    Am I a company to do the payment instantly? I've waited you for hours to respond and been sleeping. When I saw your name on paypal, I have refunded straightaway.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you here to ''ruin life'' ? It's a game it's about respecting others not telling me you ruin my life BEFORE I am supposed to do a trade.

Subject closed. Will not sell to Mr. Ferizaj
    Reasons:
    a) via discord he said he is powerfull and can treathen Face and get refund to any bots, due to that he can anytime request refund after doing the ingame trade.
    b) he gave me a stupid account full novice-able which would be very dodgy : /who Bettyz - Emerald.
    c) the money I have received came with seller protection so from 10 USD I have received only 9. something.

Because of that I have refunded the payment with all the money remained.
    You are not a trusted member, you are as you said '' a trusted member YOURSELF'' not trusted for everyone.
    The reason I said exactly I am wiling to use middleman is because I use my main account for trades.
    Therefore you have the proof of refund down there (To an invalid email blockbustermoney?)
    Have a good day.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c2.PNG 
Views:	14 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	2212

BUMP: Still selling poes & obsidian account.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I a company to do the payment instantly? I've waited you for hours to respond and been sleeping. When I saw your name on paypal, I have refunded straightaway.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you here to ''ruin life'' ? It's a game it's about respecting others not telling me you ruin my life BEFORE I am supposed to do a trade.
    Ya ok buddy and going MIA mid-trade is totally perfect! Scola is on now I think, I'll get him in a group chat.

#reformed

uhh
    Money likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast