Personal League of Legends Account

I have not played League on any of my accounts lately (barely 5-10 games for the past 2~4 months - only played those matches because I felt bad for leaving my account inactive).

All my accounts are my very own personal accounts that I have put every single second on, that none has ever had any access to other than myself - completely legitimate & hand-leveled accounts.
    I have my main + 3 smurfs, although I sold one of the smurfs for a Runescape Account (19th of February, 2017 - The buyer can vouch for me as we have still kept somewhat in touch; they went first if that matters).
    I have been planning to sell at least one of my accounts (even if it is my main) for preferably PoE.

Server: EUW

Almost all of my accounts are formerly Diamond (unranked this Season because, as I mentioned, I have not played League on any of my accounts lately). All of my accounts have INSANELY High MMR and I guarantee you that you will never reach below Platinum even after a total catastrophe in the Placement Matches.

Summary of the accounts~

Main: All Champions, it has decent Blue Essence that you have no use for since all Champions are owned. DOZENS of Skins (200~300+) including very new skins such as PROJECT: Vayne, Jhin and Vi and more - as well as Dreadnova Darius (MYTHIC SKIN) and 6 Gemstones. Diamond Season 6 and Platinum Border (Season 7) with INSANE MMR & Win-Rate. All-in-all just sick account.

1st Smurf: 80~90+ Champions. Decent amount of Blue Essence (not sure how much exactly). A couple of sweet skins for certain champions. Diamond Border with INSANE MMR & Win-Rate Season 6. It has been trashed Season 7, but pumped for Season 8. Quite the old account.

SOLD! -> 2nd Smurf: Approximately 95 Champions. All runes you should ever need. 5K+ IP. A couple of decent skins for certain champions. Quite the old account. Platinum Border.

3rd Smurf: Less than 25 Champions owned (Kha'Zix OTP + Kha'Zix-related Summoner Name). Not sure how much Blue Essence (not very rich). No purchased skins. Diamond Border with INSANE MMR & Win-Rate Season 6. Inactive Season 7. The sort of account that would be the cheapest but very flashy because of the Diamond Border + Insane MMR & Win-Rate. An incredibly successful Smurf.

I can provide with specific details if you are interested.
    I am open to reasonable offers. I am not expensive (I am rather very cheap), nor am I greedy. But do not take full advantage.

I prefer Puzzle Pirates PoE, but would perhaps accept other Payment Methods (just perhaps).
    I do NOT use PayPal. I stopped using PayPal since ages ago (11th of November, 2015).

I have Skype or Discord if necessary.

Let me know.
    Thank You.
    Last edited by OSRS; 02-03-2018 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Updated the accounts and removed the details about runes since they became reforged.

Bump.

Let me know if you are interested!
    Thank You.

Bump.

Thank You.

Bump.

Thank You.

Can you add my skype? Aliveforfree@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by arrow View Post
    Can you add my skype? Aliveforfree@hotmail.com
    My apologies for the late response.
    I barely visit.

Added.

Bump.

Thank You.

It has been a long time since I visited Bot-Supply.
    Pre-Season has hit and new opportunities have risen.
    Therefore, I shall bump this thread.

Thank You.

Season 8 has hit and new opportunities have risen.
    Therefore, I shall bump this thread.

Thank You.

Bump.

All accounts have progressed as I have played from time to time, though I still do seek to sell them regardless.
    You may contact me if you wish to receive the progress made since.

Thank You.