Raz

Social Media Services (Get REAL followers) - NO BULLSH*T

I'm not going to post a fancy graphic or make false promises. I am here simply to offer a service which will help you build your instagram or twitter accounts with REAL followers.

Real Instagram Followers:
    $5 / 1000 followers
    250K PoE / 1000 followers

These followers we be added at a rate of 50-250 per day. It all depends on the pictures you have on your account and if you're interesting or not. These are real followers so I don't control the speed or the amount you get each day.

When you place an order, I will give you a maximum turnaround time and if it goes past that time, you get a full refund. I will also give you the amount of time I think it will take to complete the order which will usually much short than the maximum.

Real Twitter Followers:
    $5 / 1000 followers
    250K PoE / 1000 followers

These followers we be added at a rate of 30-200 per day. It all depends on your account and if you're interesting or not. These are real followers so I don't control the speed or the amount you get each day.

When you place an order, I will give you a maximum turnaround time and if it goes past that time, you get a full refund. I will also give you the amount of time I think it will take to complete the order which will usually much short than the maximum.

Fake Instagram Followers:
    $2.5 / 1000 followers
    150K PoE / 1000 followers

These are just to boost up your numbers and have a 24 turnaround time from after I confirm the order.

Fake Instagram Followers:
    $2.5 / 1000 followers
    150K PoE / 1000 followers

These are just to boost up your numbers and have a 24 turnaround time from after I confirm the order.

Fake Facebook Fans:
    $4 / 1000 followers
    200K PoE / 1000 followers

--

What's the difference?

Fake Followers:
    This one for the peasants, our lowest priced offering ideal for either noobs looking to dip their toes into the world of Social Media boosting or perhaps you just want a sample before you order our more expensive packages (big fu*king hint there you cheap bastard). While I of course appreciate every one's custom, spend more next time.

Real Followers:
    You are making the correct choice, you are not the type of guy that spends his money on shite like nudie mags and ebooks on how to make money by "gurus". You understand what it takes to be successful, to give Raz $5 per 1000 followers and then get real likes on your pictures and shit from it.

--

For all the above services, I prefer bulk orders... If you ask me for a small order, I might say no simply because it's a waste of my time for the money I am getting.

Who am I and why this works?

I'm a college student who has fully paid for university in the US by himself. I offer these services to business in my area expect I have them on monthly contracts that range from $500-$1500/month. I know what I am doing and I have systems in place.

When you order, if you order real followers, you will need to share your password, so if you're uncomfortable with that, I could care less, just don't order my service.

Lastly, due to the nature of the service, I wont be going first and any requests for me to do so will be responded to with a very impolite, "No, f**k you! I don't care."

Edit:

Payment Method is via PayPal if not paying in PoE. If less than $25 then you'l send as family and friends. If more, then as paying for good and services.
    Last edited by Raz; 07-30-2016 at 12:14 AM.

Raz

I'm around so I thought I'd give this a good ole bump
    "Im just saying that the things some people say about you doesn't put you in a good spotlight."

^^
    "I got fake people showin' fake love to me" - Drake

Raz

Bump
    "Im just saying that the things some people say about you doesn't put you in a good spotlight."

^^
    "I got fake people showin' fake love to me" - Drake