Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sobo's #1 bae

Is there anyone?

Is there anyone who can actually untaint me to where I 100% will NOT get banned again so long as I'm not retarded (botting, doing stats, etc)?
    I've tried everything.
    I'm not looking for a guide, so don't link me one. I've followed every guide in every way, and I still get banned.
    I don't have too much cash, and since I'm constantly banned, I don't have anything on YPP.
    So if anyone could help me with this, it'd be really nice.
    And if you do help me, I will in some form help you at some point.

You're probably gonna grill me for posting but you don't need to do anything special. Just follow this:

- Use a new IP. Main thing they catch you with. If you don't know how, PM me your router model and ISP.
    - Use a different MAC address on your network card. I believe the untainter does the same thing. (I bought a $5 USB WiFi card to be safe)
    - Change your PC name and username.

The rest is just staying clean. Aka don't log in anywhere else.
    I was banned in 2011 for evasion/botting/RWT. All sorts really. I'm on my second jolly roger now though so I guess I did it right.

Call Internet company, ask them to change your IP address because you are afraid a hacker might be in your system lol

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    I'm not looking for a guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaoutai View Post
    - Use a new IP. Main thing they catch you with. If you don't know how, PM me your router model and ISP.
    - Use a different MAC address on your network card. I believe the untainter does the same thing. (I bought a $5 USB WiFi card to be safe)
    - Change your PC name and username.
    ....I said I did all that...And didn't want a guide....I don't know why I bother using these forums..

Did u format your computer or just untaint/Change IP?

I just change my IP and format my computer and change the PC name, and BOOM! i'm like 8 month without being banned

....I said I did all that...And didn't want a guide....I don't know why I bother using these forums..
    Then what do you want? Someone to wave a magic wand at your PC? Everyone here is going to tell you the same thing. If you're getting banned you're doing one of those things incorrectly, because there is no proof that they use anything other than those factors.

I don't know why I bother trying to help, so it's mutual my friend.
    Nobody is going to spoonfeed your ass for free either.

Is there anyone who can actually untaint me to where I 100% will NOT get banned again so long as I'm not retarded (botting, doing stats, etc)?
    I've tried everything.
    I'm not looking for a guide, so don't link me one. I've followed every guide in every way, and I still get banned.
    I don't have too much cash, and since I'm constantly banned, I don't have anything on YPP.
    So if anyone could help me with this, it'd be really nice.
    And if you do help me, I will in some form help you at some point.
    I use a paid for vpn, been playing for years without a ban

Sobo's #1 bae

Quote Originally Posted by Papaoutai View Post
    Then what do you want? Someone to wave a magic wand at your PC? Everyone here is going to tell you the same thing. If you're getting banned you're doing one of those things incorrectly, because there is no proof that they use anything other than those factors.

I don't know why I bother trying to help, so it's mutual my friend.
    Nobody is going to spoonfeed your ass for free either.
    You clearly are incapable of reading. Go away, please.

You clearly are incapable of reading. Go away, please.
    Lmao. Such a toxic attitude to people trying to help you. Did your father leave you when you were a baby?
    There isn't some forgotten magical untaint that someone will do for you. If you can't understand that, there's no hope for you. Go play some Farmville or something.

Use BS Untainter, build some quick stats so you don't look totally botty, and stop playing for 3 months?
    Worked for me...
    Also make sure your password is radically different, don't use same email/crews, etc etc etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast