Admins ! Read ! >:(

I got bot supply vip yesterday and now im not vip ?! Ontop of all that i used the bilge bot for 30 mins and im banned ?! I want my money back ! I filled a ispute now ! If i dont get my money back i will keep doing it !

Banned

you were most likely banned already since ive been using bilge bot for a while on automatic and nothing has happened and it also states "don't use automatic unless you are willing to accept consequences"

i wasent using auto ! i had maunual where u pick the color of the box and everything when i get banned it says : bot usage ! nothing ese and if so let that die why us my vip off when right before i posted the thread i did the claim...

Banned

post pictures maybe?

have nothing to screen shot with plus they will see in there paypal > there service sucks ! i bet if it was se7ensins they would pming me right now

Banned

use paint? every computer has paint just click prt screen (which is on every keyboard) then go to paint and save the picture as .jpg and post it here using the buttons on top of chat

using manual is completely undetected. you must have probably been using a speed hack or something

Administrator

You filed a dispute. That is why your VIP was taken.
    VIP does not offer a refund policy.

Still i wonder were his ban came from, i auto bilge for hours at a time, and never get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rcking1110 View Post
    Still i wonder were his ban came from, i auto bilge for hours at a time, and never get banned.
    This one time I sent my friend a tell about how I used bots. To this day I still blame face for my ban.

Didn't actually happen, but as far as I know the bots aren't detected.
    new life, who this