Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Freddy Lim
  • 1 Post By WatchMeWin

Thread: Cit run cost

Cit run cost

I was just wondering if anyone had a rough idea on how much a cit run would cost? length I'm looking at is around a 2-3 hour run on a WF.

WF = 210k
    Map (6 days) = 18k
    Stock = 80k

Total: Around 300k
    aequites likes this.

Cheers mate

But what I needed to know aswell is like what stock would you take on a WF like the amount of rum and balls needed.

The cost to load a WF cit run would fall on sega they would have to own up and pay for advertising so enough players are online to be able to completely fill a WF

War Brig cit run? 800 med balls, 200 rum.
    aequites likes this.
    new life, who this

Thanks for the help guys I really do appreciate it.

@WatchMeWin, yeah I was thinking about doing a war brig after since I didn't really think about the time it would initially take to fill a Frigate :l

honestly... i tried WB runs.. Its not very tanky if 5+ triketos swarms you. Try not to get 5 or more near u. Mine sunk

Banned

Like the others said, don't even bother with a WF. Unless you have a reputation, loading a brig will even be a bitch to do. I load my WB's with 1000/300 and thats plenty for 300AC+ runs. For your first few runs, I reccomend putting the restock on 5-10%. You might not make much profit/break even, but you'll get a better pool of jobbers and once you've proven yourself you can drop it to 20-25% and begin making more.

GLGLGLL.