Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Just a little too good?

Just a little too good?

For the past two weeks I was no-lifeing rigging. I'm a VERY good rigger, and I achieved Leg within my first three days, then full ultimate within my first week and a half (all off cit runs) then I decided to go for it all. Within the next 3 days I had gotten #1 Rigging. All on my own ( my main, so I didn't bot ANYTHING ). I maintained #1 rigs for almost a week, and on blockade days I'd use Aeythr on my VMs after leveling up a bit on them.

On these blockade days I used Aeythr I noticed how flawless it really was, it was just as good as I was (consistency wise- I'm able to build MUCH MUCH better combos, but with more time ofcourse) so I continued testing it out. Then I navy-d it with one of my other accounts and I got GM within 2 hours. I later got Legendary the next 30 minutes, and within another hour I received Ultimate.

I left Aeythr on all night for two nights in a row, and then I was high in the ultimate rankings. I left it on another night and sure enough, I was #1 and Aeythr had beaten myself, and smashed my thought of being better than not just the Puzzle Pirates community, but the bot itself.

So I tested it again, and I got #1 on another account. The dates of the data provided may be a little off, but nevertheless, the bot got me #1 on two separate accounts, and had beat me.

Is Aeythr a little too-good? You said SoS was too good so now it barely gets GM, Aeythr easily gets Ultimate, and attains legendary with ease on high token priority.

Sorry you want me to nerf it? I can tell Face how.
    The reason it's that good is because it's efficient...
    And I'm not even sure if I know how to effectively nerf it. AKA scratch the first line...
    But I'm kind of wondering here since it's only gotten me legendary... (Archipelago ult )
    Last edited by TheRigger; 03-11-2014 at 06:42 PM.

VIP Member

Yes nerf it because of this one post.

Don't nerf it... D:
    ~ Skype: Ayemi50 ~
    Want a good, safe MiddleMan service? Click Here:。♥‿♥。

Nay on the nerf. Ive been using it for awhile, and it does not hit ultimate by itself, unless I hyperrank. Let alone #1.... It's perfectly balanced the way it it.

Jeez people I'm pretty sure they don't nerf bots post-release anyways.

I can give you pictures of #1s and Ultimates.

I've gotten full ultimate so many times and maintaining it is SO easy. If you give me an account with legendary I'd be able to get #1 within 2 days guaranteed.

- - - Updated - - -

I did not hyperrank once while using Aeythr I literally got #1 by Navy-ing.

- - - Updated - - -

I can give names of the accounts as well for you to look up.

I easily got Ultimate and I can also get #1.

Ultimately it's up to Face/Scare/Sobo to nerf, I'm just telling them that it's worth the Nerf. On the other hand though, it's not like SOS where it's UNBEATABLE, it's just it's at the point where if the top person screws up once, the bot will beat it, because the bot does not screw up. It's over-efficient.

if it were 'that' efficient you would never lose the number one spot. anybody in the ultimate list needs to contest their position daily to maintain it. I don't see the issue here. have you ever used inferno? that can achieve number one in a matter of hours, yet it's still around and un-nerfed.

I'm sure the staff were well aware of the bot's capability and would have taken that into account before releasing it. nerfing a bot post-release is bound to give people the shits as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast