Fun Simulation online game you might like

For every person that joins this game and reaches level 7 or higher, I will donate 1$ to St. Baldricks, this is also a fundraiser that I am a shavee for but also motivation for just a handful of clicks of your time. Thank you.

Want to be involved in politics, monetary market, or make new friends? give e-sim - Free MMOG browser game a chance. If you use my reflink, you will get bonus gold to spend upon reaching level 7, or since bot-supply is such a great community, you guys would do it to just help me out

For anyone who doesn't feel like doing ref link but wants to help here : http://www.stbaldricks.org/participa...ge/658156/2014
    Last edited by tarvinn; 02-08-2014 at 06:32 AM.

#Return

Whilst I love the idea behind a game where you play to donate, you only need one thread. I've deleted your other one as this seemed in a more relevant section.

Thanks and goodluck

Thanks Scarecrow, any shout out would be much appreciated. I am really donating for charity if people are willing to spend the little bit of time playing and reaching level 7. I think that it is a fair trade off to beat cancer.

Kinda disappointing, 43 views and one register.. who gave up after a matter of seconds.. I even submitted an ad on facebook.. 18,000 views, 4 people have clicked on it, 0 registered. Sad