Banned

Time to time getting ban evasion, botting , charge back lol

Hi, Ive literly been banned over 30+ times over Stupid shit i recently changed my isp and started using a free bot (was stupid idea) and got banned now what can i do? I untaint my laptop and i connected to my neighbors net not using my one when playing puzzle pirates am i safe?

Ex-Staff Member

You are never safe. They know where you live!

Banned

wat

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by goonboyswag View Post
    Hi, Ive literly been banned over 30+ times over Stupid shit i recently changed my isp and started using a free bot (was stupid idea) and got banned now what can i do? I untaint my laptop and i connected to my neighbors net not using my one when playing puzzle pirates am i safe?
    You're never 100 safe unless you purchase a new computer/new router/get a new ISP. I mean your neighbours could play YPP themselves! (Unlikely..)

The ultimate untaint is to;
    - Reformat/buy a new computer
    - Buy a new modem
    - Get a new ISP

However, if you are unable to do the above...

- Untaint like you have been
    - Purchase a premium VPN such as Hidemyass and connect to one of the various IPs around the world (avoid Romania and the USA as they are mostly tainted already... Thanks VS)
    (Copy + Paste win!)

If you continue to get banned I have no advice for you unfortunately!

Quote Originally Posted by doubleuson View Post
    You are never safe. They know where you live!
    Unless you have something constructive to contribute please refrain from posting in threads which have people asking for help.

I do know this isn't in the "Community Support" question but he is asking for help, you can post like this here; The Lounge

question of this question are all premium vpns monthly and which one is a good one. ones what should you look for

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by hscker0101 View Post
    question of this question are all premium vpns monthly and which one is a good one. ones what should you look for
    Hide My Ass! Free Proxy and Privacy Tools - Surf The Web Anonymously