How to avoid ban Evasion ? Help

How can i avoid ban evasion in puzzle pirates

is there any free vpn we can use

Banned

Full untaint, tmac, vpn. Don't use same email, name or password.
    Don't do stupid shit like telling people who you were. Wait until you get a yellow name before you start doing public stuff. Like wagering 2 mil in sf

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Full untaint, tmac, vpn. Don't use same email, name or password.
    Don't do stupid shit like telling people who you were. Wait until you get a yellow name before you start doing public stuff. Like wagering 2 mil in sf
    That first bit about telling people? Yeah that is the main issue. Even telling one or two people you can assume they have that really good friend that they trust and tell everything to and so on. I don't believe PP needs concrete proof you are evading anymore. People may not agree, but I have been banned for evasion more times than I am even keep track of. I have even had a completely new laptop and ISP and they still popped me for evasion. Because of this I can only assume that if you get /complained enough times they will take a better safe than sorry approach and ban you depending on who you were and what you originally did.

So basically, tell no one. Fully untaint, change MAC, Release/renew IP, use a VPN, do not purchase Dubloons, do not use the same email/user name/pass. Stay under the radar as long as possible.

End of the day, nothing you do is 100% full proof so it's really up to you whether you want to put the effort in to build your account/inventory.

if you want people to no it is you use Skype ( off pp )
    I have a non botter friend hold my stuff when I log
    what vpns are good to use
    and is a full untaint just fing the dot hash

Banned

Uninstall YPP
    Delete cookie off all browsers
    Find the hash.dat file and delete it
    Empty Recycling Bin
    Go to your registry keys by typing "regedit" into the start menu
    Go to Java -> Javasoft -> Prefs
    Delete the Prefs file
    Use ctrl + f to find other things related (Three Rings, Puzzle Pirates, etc)
    Manually change your mac (imo works better than TMAC, just use a Youtube guide)
    Change your IP address (if possible, if not use a VPN)
    Do not tell anyone on YPP who you are/were
    Last edited by Super Mario; 12-08-2013 at 03:38 PM.